Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2023 4:49 pm  #1

The Cape

Name: The Cape

Aliases: Vince Faraday

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 185 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Black

Place of Birth: Palm City, California

Identity: Secret

Citizenship: American

Marital Status: Married

Occupation: Former police officer, former circus performer, vigilante

Known Relatives: Dana Faraday (wife), Trip Faraday (son), Max Malini (uncle)

Group Affiliation: None

Base of Operations: Palm City, California

First Appearance: The Cape #1 (IDW Publishing, 2011)

History: Vince Faraday was a good cop in Palm City, a city plagued by corruption and crime. When he was framed for murder by corrupt cops and left for dead, he was forced to go underground and adopt the identity of The Cape, a mysterious vigilante with a distinctive black cape and mask. Using his skills as a former circus performer, The Cape waged a one-man war against the city's criminal underworld, striking fear into the hearts of his enemies.

The Cape's arsenal includes various gadgets and weapons, including his signature retractable cape, which can be used as a grappling hook, parachute, and shield. He is a skilled fighter and acrobat, able to take on multiple opponents at once. He is also a master of disguise, often using his acting skills to infiltrate criminal organizations.

During his time as The Cape, Vince has had to balance his vigilante activities with his responsibilities to his family, including his wife Dana and his son Trip. Despite the danger he puts them in, Vince is determined to make Palm City a safer place for his family and all of its citizens.

Powers and Abilities: The Cape has no superhuman powers, but he is a skilled fighter and acrobat with extensive training in martial arts and circus performance. He is also an expert in various weapons and gadgets, including his signature retractable cape. The Cape is a master of disguise and infiltration, able to blend into any environment and gain valuable information. He has a strong sense of justice and a relentless drive to protect the innocent, even at great personal risk.

Weaknesses: The Cape's biggest weakness is his loyalty to his family and his need to protect them, which can be exploited by his enemies. He also has a tendency to act impulsively and take unnecessary risks, putting himself and those around him in danger. The Cape is not invulnerable and can be injured or killed like any other human.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/05/2023 4:50 pm  #2

Re: The Cape

I meant the TV version rather than the IDW comic version that I didn't know about, but other than First Appearance, the profile is more about the TV version anyway,

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera