Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2023 5:37 pm  #1

Alfred E. Neuman

Name: Alfred E. Neuman
Aliases: What, Me Worry?
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Eyes: Black
Hair: Red
Abilities: Remarkably durable, possesses a strange form of luck that often puts him in advantageous positions.

History: Alfred E. Neuman has been a cultural icon for over a century, serving as the mascot for Mad Magazine since its inception. His origins are shrouded in mystery, with some sources claiming he was created by Mad founder Harvey Kurtzman, while others believe he was inspired by a 19th century cartoon character named Happy Hooligan. Regardless of his origins, Neuman has become an instantly recognizable figure in American popular culture, thanks to his buck-toothed grin and catchphrase, "What, me worry?"

Neuman has appeared in countless Mad Magazine issues, often gracing the cover with his trademark grin. He has also appeared in a variety of other media, including television shows, movies, and video games. Despite being portrayed as a bumbling fool in many of these appearances, Neuman possesses a strange form of luck that often puts him in advantageous positions.

In recent years, Neuman has become something of a political figure, with his likeness being used to satirize politicians and public figures. Despite his controversial status, Neuman remains an enduring symbol of American satire and irreverence.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera