Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2023 6:29 pm  #1

Thermoman

Thermoman

Identity/Class: Extraterrestrial (Ultronian) android

Affiliations: Janet Dawkins, Stanley Dawkins, Mrs. Raven, Piers, Tyler, Ella Dawkins

Enemies: Arnie

Known Relatives: None

Aliases: None

Base of Operations: London, England

First Appearance: "My Hero" TV series (2000)

Powers/Abilities: Thermoman possesses incredible strength and durability, flight, super speed, heat vision, and other powers associated with his Ultronian biology.

History: George Sunday is an extraterrestrial android from the planet Ultron, sent to Earth by his people to defend the planet from danger. After landing in London, he adopts the identity of George Sunday and becomes the lodger of Janet Dawkins, a nurse. With her help, he adopts the identity of Thermoman, a superhero who fights against evil and saves the day.

Comments: Thermoman is a comedic superhero created by the team behind "Father Ted" and "Black Books." The character's exploits are often played for laughs, with his superpowers causing as many problems as they solve.

Thermoman's secret identity, George Sunday, is a nod to the classic British science fiction series "Thunderbirds," which featured a character of the same name.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/07/2023 6:31 pm  #2

Re: Thermoman

This is another instance where you might enjoy the conversation with the AI leading to the profile.

Me: Create a profile for Thermoman in the style of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe

ChatGPT: Sorry, I need more information about which version of Thermoman you are referring to. Can you please provide additional context or details about the character?

Me: main character from TV series My Hero

ChatGPT: I'm sorry, but "My Hero" is a British sitcom television series, and does not have a main character with superpowers or abilities that would fit the genre of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. If there is a particular character from the show that you would like me to create a profile for in that style, please let me know.

Me: Thermoman

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera