Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/12/2023 7:24 am  #1

Anne Fortier (real person)

ANNE FORTIER

Identity/Class: Human

Group Membership: None

Affiliations: None

Enemies: None known

Known Relatives: None known

Aliases: None

Base of Operations: Currently resides in Denmark

First Appearance: Juliet (2010)

Powers/Abilities: Anne Fortier possesses no superhuman powers, but is a skilled historian and novelist. She has extensive knowledge of Italian Renaissance history and literature, and has used this expertise to write several bestselling novels.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

History: Anne Fortier was born in Canada and grew up in the United States. After earning a degree in history from the University of Aarhus in Denmark, she began a career as a novelist. Her first novel, Juliet, was published in 2010 and became an international bestseller.

The novel was based on the story of Romeo and Juliet and the history of the city of Siena, Italy. Fortier's extensive research into the Italian Renaissance and the city of Siena lent the novel a sense of authenticity and historical accuracy that resonated with readers. The novel's success led to Fortier becoming a sought-after speaker on the subject of historical fiction and the art of writing.

Since the success of Juliet, Fortier has published several other novels, including The Lost Sisterhood and The Witch of Willow Hall. Her works often combine elements of history, mystery, and romance to create compelling stories that appeal to a wide audience.

Comments: Anne Fortier is a talented writer and historian whose works have captivated readers around the world. Her attention to detail and historical accuracy have set her apart in the world of historical fiction, and she continues to be a leading voice in the genre.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/12/2023 7:25 am  #2

Re: Anne Fortier (real person)

I was actually intending to do the fictional character, but since it defaulted to the real person, I thought I'd post this.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera