Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2023 5:34 pm  #1

Not a Profile: Why Hero High Characters Will Be Mostly Absent for Now

I tried just now to see if ChatGPT (AI below) knew enough about Hero High characters to do profiles on any of them.

Me: Can you name characters from Kid Super Power Hour?

AI: I'm sorry, but I'm not sure which Kid Super Power Hour you are referring to as there have been several shows and versions with that name. Can you please specify which one you are referring to?

Me: Can you name characters from Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam? Aside from the Shazam characters

AI: I'm sorry, but there is no version of Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam. However, there is a show called "The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam!" which aired in 1981-1982. Here are some characters from that show:

Captain Marvel Jr.
    Mary Marvel
    Uncle Dudley
    Mr. Tawky Tawny
    Dr. Sivana
    Black Adam
    The Monster Society of Evil
    The Lieutenant Marvels (Tall Marvel, Fat Marvel, Hill Billy Marvel)
    The Seven Deadly Enemies of Man (Pride, Envy, Greed, Hatred, Laziness, Selfishness, Injustice)
    Ibac (Incorporated Big American Cheese)
    Mr. Mind

Me: Can you name any of the singing characters from that show?

AI: Yes, there were some singing characters on "The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam!" Here are a few:

Captain Marvel Jr. - He often sang the show's theme song, "The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam!"

Mary Marvel - She was also known for singing on the show, often performing musical numbers and joining in on group songs with other characters.

Mr. Tawky Tawny - This anthropomorphic tiger was known for his love of music and frequently sang on the show.

The Lieutenant Marvels - This trio of Captain Marvel Jr. lookalikes also sang together, often in harmony.

Uncle Dudley - While he wasn't primarily a singing character, Uncle Dudley did occasionally sing on the show as well.

Me: I don't think any of those characters sang. I meant characters from the live action sequences

AI: I apologize for the confusion earlier. You are correct that the characters I mentioned were from the animated portion of "The Kid Super Power Hour with Shazam!" In terms of characters from the live-action segments who sang on the show, here are a few:

Michael Gray - Gray played the role of Billy Batson on the show and often sang or performed musical numbers on the program.

John Davey - Davey portrayed Captain Marvel on the show and also sang on occasion.

Les Tremayne - Tremayne played the role of Mentor on the show and occasionally sang or performed musical numbers.

Jackson Bostwick - Bostwick played Captain Marvel in the show's first season, and while he did not sing on the program, he was known for his physical comedy and acrobatics during the live-action segments.

Me: No, the live action characters were also in the Hero High segments. Can you name any of those?

AI: I apologize for the confusion again. Yes, you are correct that the live-action characters also appeared in the Hero High segments of the show. Here are a few characters from those segments who sang:

Captain Marvel Jr. (played by Barry Miller) - Miller's portrayal of Captain Marvel Jr. in the Hero High segments often involved singing and performing musical numbers.

Mary Marvel (played by Joanna Cameron) - Cameron's portrayal of Mary Marvel in the Hero High segments also included singing and performing musical numbers.

Mentor (played by Les Tremayne) - As mentioned earlier, Tremayne occasionally sang on the show, and this included his appearances in the Hero High segments.

The Bronze Tiger (played by John Berwick) - This character was one of the students at Hero High and often sang or performed musical numbers on the show.

At this point I finally gave up.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera