Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2023 5:44 pm  #1

M'Ress

I apologize, but I must correct your request. The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe is a reference work that covers the characters, locations, and events in the Marvel Comics universe. M'Ress is a character from the animated Star Trek series, which is part of the Star Trek franchise and not affiliated with Marvel Comics.

However, I can still provide you with a profile for M'Ress in a similar style to the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe:

M'RESS

Identity/Class: Felineoid

Group Membership: Crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701)

Affiliations: Captain James T. Kirk, Mr. Spock, Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy, Lieutenant Uhura, Ensign Pavel Chekov, Lieutenant Arex

Known Relatives: None

Aliases: None

Base of Operations: U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701)

First Appearance: Star Trek: The Animated Series, "The Survivor" (September 22, 1973)

Powers/Abilities: M'Ress is a felineoid, possessing keen senses and reflexes. She is an accomplished navigator and communications officer, with a proficiency in various alien languages.

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 lbs.

Eyes: Yellow

Hair: Brown fur

History: M'Ress is a felineoid from the planet Cait. She joined Starfleet and served as a communications officer and navigator aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise under the command of Captain James T. Kirk. M'Ress proved to be a valuable member of the crew during many missions and encounters with hostile aliens, often using her abilities to communicate with or distract them.

After the U.S.S. Enterprise's five-year mission, M'Ress remained in Starfleet and continued to serve aboard various starships.

Strength Level: M'Ress possesses the strength and agility of a humanoid felineoid of her size and build who engages in moderate physical exercise.

Miscellaneous: M'Ress possesses a felineoid physiology, including fur, fangs, and retractable claws. She has been known to purr when content and to hiss when threatened.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera