Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/13/2021 9:01 am  #211

Re: Poster/Pin-Up Type Entries

I've updated the main Poster document with the latest suggestions. Thank you everyone.

I concur about the Spider-Man holding people up. Posters should tell us something about the character (first appearance, how powers/gadgets work), etc.  I plan to go through some of the existing listings and move them to a new "Not Quite Posters" section at the bottom. Unlike the main section, reprints won't be tracked; they'll just be listed so they don't come up again in the future. If something is in a Gitcorp DVD-ROM or Essential volume, I'll be doublechecking them myself anyway, but feel free to flag anything for possible moving to that section, particularly material not in the above sources.

My photostream (over 6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

11/14/2021 12:13 am  #212

zuckyd1 wrote:

Andy, I'm not sure whether all of the recent pin-up suggestions really count as reference material.
For example:
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (first series) 4:
Spider-Man holding other heroes on a plate (Thing, Hercules, Thor, Sub-Mariner, Hulk) 1 page

I see what you mean and when I suggested pin-ups I tried to avoid the ones without text but the ones like the above one is too much wonderful...

11/14/2021 12:17 am  #213

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

mal32 wrote:

About:
Punisher War Journal (1988) #? (Punisher War Journal by Carl Potts & Jim Lee) Arsenal entries

I have seen that the Arsenal Entries are in issues from #2 to #13 and #17, reprinted in the Punisher War Journal by Carl Potts & Jim Lee, and also in issues #30, #61, #65, #66 and #68

For #30, #61, #65, #66 and #68, could you identify which issues' profiles were reprinted please?

I suppose they are not reprints and I understood that "Punisher War Journal by Carl Potts & Jim Lee" reprinted the ones from #2 to #13 and #17

11/19/2021 12:34 am  #214

Talking with Zuckyd1, we found out that about:
THUNDERBOLTS CLASSIC VOL. 1 TPB (2016) CITIZEN V, METEORITE, M.A.C.H.-1, SONGBIRD, TECHNO, ATLAS

the above profiles were printed the first time here:
Thunderbolts: Most Wanted (1998)

So THUNDERBOLTS CLASSIC #1 reprints them

Last edited by mal32 (11/19/2021 12:35 am)

Yesterday 10:19 am  #215

AVENGERS #50 (Jan 2022)
Avengers Mountain (schematic) 2

MIGHTY MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN VOL. 2 — THE SINISTER SIX (2021)
reprints all the pin-ups from Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1

Board footera