Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2024 5:45 am  #1

All Profiles in OHOTMU Update '89

Me:
Create a list of all profiles of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update '89. Use the following format:
#1: (profile names)
#2 (profile names)
Etc.
If the list exceeds your character limit, once you reach as far as you can go without going over, add “(more)” and I’ll prompt you to continue where you left off.

ChatGPT:
Here’s the list of profiles from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update '89:
#1: (A.I.M., Adam Warlock, Agatha Harkness, Black Widow, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Doctor Doom, Doctor Strange)
#2: (Drax the Destroyer, Elektra, Firestar, Franklin Richards, Ghost Rider, Havok, Hulk, Human Torch)
#3: (Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Kingpin, Loki, Moon Knight, Mystique, Namor the Sub-Mariner)
#4: (Nightcrawler, Nova, Punisher, Quasar, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Storm)
#5: (Thanos, Thor, Wolverine, Yellowjacket, Zemo)

(more)

Let me know when you’re ready for me to continue!

Me: Please continue

ChatGPT:
Continuing the list of profiles from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update '89:
#6: (Baron Zemo, Beast, Black Knight, Colossus, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Doctor Octopus)
#7: (Falcon, Gorgon, Green Goblin, Kid Kaiju, Longshot, Morbius, Quicksilver, Shanna the She-Devil)
#8: (Thunderbird, Toad, Viper, White Queen, War Machine)
This completes the list of profiles from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update '89. If you have any further requests or need more information, just let me know!

My photostream (over 8 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

9/30/2024 5:45 am  #2

Re: All Profiles in OHOTMU Update '89

Almost completely wrong, but at least the issue count was correct this time.

9/30/2024 8:26 am  #3

Me: Create a list of all profiles of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update '89 which ran 8 issues. Don't leave anyone out. Use the following format:
#1: (profile names)
#2 (profile names)
Etc.

If you can fit everyone in within your approximate 4,096 character limit (and you should be able to), please do so, but if you can't, prompt me and the list can be split up.

ChatGPT:
Here’s the complete list of profiles from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update '89, which ran for 8 issues:

#1: (Abomination, Abyss, Achilles, Adam Warlock, Agamemnon, Agent X, Ahab, Ajax, Alistair Smythe, Alpha Flight)
#2: (Amadeus Cho, Annihilus, Apocalypse, Ares, Arnim Zola, Atlantis Attacks, Attuma, Aurora, Banshee, Baron Mordo)
#3: (Baron Zemo, Beast, Beta Ray Bill, Beyonder, Big Bertha, Bishop, Black Bolt, Black Knight, Black Panther, Black Widow)
#4: (Blob, Bloodaxe, Boomerang, Box, Brother Voodoo, Bullseye, Cable, Callisto, Cannonball, Captain America)
#5: (Captain Britain, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Clea, Colossus, Cyclops, Dagger, Darkhawk, Deadpool, Deathbird)
#6: (Doctor Doom, Doctor Octopus, Doctor Strange, Dormammu, Drax the Destroyer, Elektra, Enchantress, Falcon, Firelord, Firestar)
#7: (Franklin Richards, Galactus, Gamora, Ghost Rider, Gorgon, Green Goblin, Groot, Havok, Hawkeye, Hellcat)
#8: (Hercules, Hulk, Human Torch, Iceman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Jean Grey, Juggernaut, Kang the Conqueror, Kingpin)

This covers all profiles from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update '89. Let me know if you need further details or have other requests!

9/30/2024 8:28 am  #4

Going from memory a few from #1 are right but not much else, at least for the corresponding issue.

Board footera