Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2020 9:04 am  #1

Official Index to the Marvel Universe #12

Historical text from Comixfan:

Eric J. Moreels

Sep 23, 2009, 11:40 am

Coming from Marvel in December...

OFFICIAL INDEX TO THE MARVEL UNIVERSE #12
Written by VARIOUS

Continuing the chronicle of the Marvel Universe, starting with Spider-Man (from Amazing Spider-Man #501 on), Iron Man (from Iron Man #1 (2005) on) and the X-Men (from Uncanny X-Men #465 on). Follow the history of the Marvel universe as it unfolds month by month with the All-New Official Index to the Marvel Universe. Each issue provides synopses for dozens of individual comics, including back-up strips, introducing you to the characters, teams, places and equipment that appeared within, providing vital information about first appearances, where they last showed up and where they appeared next!

64 PGS./Rated A …$3.99

ToddCam

Dec 3, 2009, 11:03 am

Is this coming out today? It's not listed at Marvel.com or Diamond.

Andy E. Nystrom

Dec 3, 2009, 12:02 pm

ToddCam wrote:

Is this coming out today? It's not listed at Marvel.com or Diamond.

Yay! I can finally post again. I couldn't post for a while because Firefox was treating this site as an "attack site" allegedly due to triojan horses.

Marvel.com now has this at December 16.

Eric J. Moreels

Dec 4, 2009, 01:48 am

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Yay! I can finally post again. I couldn't post for a while because Firefox was treating this site as an "attack site" allegedly due to triojan horses.

Yes, sorry about that. We're still trying to resolve the problem and appreciate your patience.

Sidney Osinga

Dec 17, 2009, 01:34 am

Got it today, and here's what's in it:

Amazing Spider-Man vol.2 #s 37(478) to 58(499)
Amazing Spider-Man #s 500 to 533

Iron Man vol.3 #s 78(423) to 89(434)
Iron Man vol.4 #s 1 to 27 (Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. from #15 on)
Iron Man/Captain America: Casualties of Wars #1
Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Annual #1

Uncanny X-Men #s 457 to 489
Uncanny X-Men Annual #1

Also included is a short list of errata from issue #1, and a chronology of Wolverine's activities between Uncanny X-Men #456 and 466. I hope we see more errata, mostly because I've pointed out a few and want to see my name in print again.

And speaking about that, I found a tiny mistake. In the entry for Amazing Spider-Man #52(493), Lynne Forelli is called Lynn in the synopsis.

ToddCam

Dec 17, 2009, 12:46 pm

Argh! This was annoying to get. I buy my comics primarily at Fat Jack's Comicrypt in Philly, and when I went there, they had none. They said they stopped ordering it cause no one was buying the one copy they always ordered. Which makes no damned sense cause I always buy a copy! So I had to go to a different comic shop for it, and have it special ordered. What crap!

I also pointed out some errata, and am looking forward to my alias appearing again!

golden_guardian

Jan 7, 2010, 10:13 pm

I noticed an error in this one. In Wolverine's chronology, it lists New Avengers Annual #1 as coming after New Avengers #16-20 yet Iron Man's chrono has it listed before New Avengers 16-20. Which is it???
Also, the Annual is not in Spider-Man's chronology.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera