Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/10/2020 2:57 pm  #1

Official Index to the Marvel Universe: The Avengers, Thor & Captain A6

Historical text from Comixfan; looks like there was never a thread for #5:

Sidney Osinga

Oct 7, 2010, 09:31 pm

Out this week. Here's what's in it:

Avengers vol.1 #s 182-218
Avengers Annual #s 9,10

Captain America Comics #s 22-26
Captain America vol.1 #s 248-273
Captain America Annual # 5

Thor vol.1 #s 278-313
Thor Annual #s 8,9

DrGoodwrench

Oct 8, 2010, 08:06 pm

There's some great stuff in there. The Thor cover on the cover (#248) is bloody brilliant. I'd not seen that before. Also, some of the Thor story titles are great - The Shape of Things to Kill and Twilight of Some Gods particularly stand out.

One small query/possible correction - For Thor 290, it says that it's El Toro Rojo's only appearance, but on the Appendix site it says that this Toro Rojo is the same one that turned up in Avengers. Which is correct?

Stuart V

Oct 9, 2010, 03:16 pm

DrGoodwrench wrote:

There's some great stuff in there. The Thor cover on the cover (#248) is bloody brilliant. I'd not seen that before. Also, some of the Thor story titles are great - The Shape of Things to Kill and Twilight of Some Gods particularly stand out.

One small query/possible correction - For Thor 290, it says that it's El Toro Rojo's only appearance, but on the Appendix site it says that this Toro Rojo is the same one that turned up in Avengers. Which is correct?

The Index is in error. Thanks for bringing it to our attention - we'll add it to the errata list.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera