Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



6/04/2020 6:08 am  #31


Re: General Comics Trivia

Today's theme is characters who have been dead for over twenty years (real world time). Not all questions relate to the character's death, though many do. Some characters were temporarily revived, then returned to the grave in a way that preserves their original death; those still count.

1. Which superhero's code name comes closest to a convenience store chain (that they preceded)?
2. Which New Universe character died in their own Annual?
3. This character was a member of both the Cadre and the Suicide Squad
4. This superhero was killed by another superhero's girlfriend, and then immediately after avenged by his own girlfriend (name both killed during that sequence; bonus points if you can quote the woman who avenged her boyfriend's death, right after said avenging)
5. The fictional version of which comic book writer was killed as a member of the Suicide Squad.
6. This lead character was killed by an icepick; bonus point for explaining why the writer killed them off.
7. Who did Hawkeye and Peregrine team up against in Solo Avengers?
8. What were the two colours of Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)'s original "costume" (actually his military uniform)?
9. Who was Kip Burland better known as?
10. Whose diary was the subject of America vs, the Justice Society?
11. Which Master of Evil turned superhero was murdered by Iron Man?
12. This supporting cast member from the 1970s Eternals series was killed off in the 1980s Eternals limited series
13. This member of the Force of July could duplicate himself.
14. This superhero was killed off in a Charlton comic but brought back in a DC comic before being killed off again.
15. Which superhero died after his cape got caught in a revolving door, thus allowing him to be easily murdered?
 

Last edited by Andy E. Nystrom (6/04/2020 6:11 am)


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
 

6/04/2020 8:58 am  #32


Re: General Comics Trivia

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Today's theme is characters who have been dead for over twenty years (real world time). Not all questions relate to the character's death, though many do. Some characters were temporarily revived, then returned to the grave in a way that preserves their original death; those still count.

1. Which superhero's code name comes closest to a convenience store chain (that they preceded)?

Target?

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

2. Which New Universe character died in their own Annual?

Marc Hazzard.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

5. The fictional version of which comic book writer was killed as a member of the Suicide Squad.

Grant Morrison.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

8. What were the two colours of Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell)'s original "costume" (actually his military uniform)?

Green and white I think.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

9. Who was Kip Burland better known as?

The Hood.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

12. This supporting cast member from the 1970s Eternals series was killed off in the 1980s Eternals limited series

Margo Damian

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

15. Which superhero died after his cape got caught in a revolving door, thus allowing him to be easily murdered?
 

Dollar Bill.
 

 

6/04/2020 6:41 pm  #33


Re: General Comics Trivia

1. Target is more of a department store than a convenience store, though there is certainly some convenience to shopping at a department store. A convenience store is typically pretty small.
2, 5, 8 are correct. I liked the idea of Grant Morrison (as the Writer) getting killed off because it played with breaking the fourth wall but in such a way that actually closed the fourth wall, as the real Grant is obviously still very much alive.
9. Very close but not quite there.
12 and 15 are correct. For #12 I was originally going to describe her as a reomantic interst for Ikaris but I wasn't 100% sure if that was the case or if they were just good friends.


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/04/2020 11:38 pm  #34


Re: General Comics Trivia

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

1. Target is more of a department store than a convenience store, though there is certainly some convenience to shopping at a department store. A convenience store is typically pretty small.
2, 5, 8 are correct. I liked the idea of Grant Morrison (as the Writer) getting killed off because it played with breaking the fourth wall but in such a way that actually closed the fourth wall, as the real Grant is obviously still very much alive.
9. Very close but not quite there.
12 and 15 are correct. For #12 I was originally going to describe her as a reomantic interst for Ikaris but I wasn't 100% sure if that was the case or if they were just good friends.

1. 711. 
9. Black Hood. D'oh.

 

6/05/2020 3:52 am  #35


Re: General Comics Trivia

Loki wrote:

1. 711. 
9. Black Hood. D'oh.

1. Correct (very close to 7-11). I'm not certain but I suspect he may be the earliest superhero to die and stay dead. At some point I'll write a longer post about him because in some ways he has the strangest origin story of any Golden Age character, despite the absence of any power providing mongoose blood.
9. Correct (you're probably used to writing about the Hood being a handbook writer ) There is more than one Black Hood with the real name of Kip Burland, but the one who was killed off over 20 years ago, in the 1980s run of Mighty Crusaders, was the version from 1940s comics..
 


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/06/2020 1:38 pm  #36


Re: General Comics Trivia

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

3. Upon learning which Marvel villain’s code name did Spider-Man start laughing?

Loki wrote:

The Spot. Iirc he started shouting "here Spot" because it sounded like a pet dog's name.

Would Paste-Pot Pete also be an acceptable answer?
https://i.redd.it/9p94upprujp21.png

 

6/06/2020 2:46 pm  #37


Re: General Comics Trivia

zuckyd1 wrote:

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

3. Upon learning which Marvel villain’s code name did Spider-Man start laughing?

Loki wrote:

The Spot. Iirc he started shouting "here Spot" because it sounded like a pet dog's name.

Would Paste-Pot Pete also be an acceptable answer?

Yeah, I suppose that would work. Pete's a good villain but renaming him the Trapster was wise. I recall an issue of Fantastic Four guest starring Spidey where they faced the Frightful Four; I believe it was the Thing who taunted him about his previous code name there. Had I known about this appearance I would have included a caveat about no continuity implants.


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/07/2020 3:33 pm  #38


Re: General Comics Trivia

3. This character was a member of both the Cadre and the Suicide Squad
Harpy

10. Whose diary was the subject of America vs, the Justice Society?
The Golden Age Batman

11. Which Master of Evil turned superhero was murdered by Iron Man?
Rita DeMara, aka Yellowjacket (A real shame, IMO; did somebody at Marvel have plans to take back the YJ from her?)

13. This member of the Force of July could duplicate himself.
Silent Majority

14. This superhero was killed off in a Charlton comic but brought back in a DC comic before being killed off again.
Dan Garrett, aka the Blue Beetle who preceded Ted Kord
 

 

6/07/2020 6:20 pm  #39


Re: General Comics Trivia

skippcomet wrote:

3. This character was a member of both the Cadre and the Suicide Squad
Harpy

10. Whose diary was the subject of America vs, the Justice Society?
The Golden Age Batman

11. Which Master of Evil turned superhero was murdered by Iron Man?
Rita DeMara, aka Yellowjacket (A real shame, IMO; did somebody at Marvel have plans to take back the YJ from her?)

13. This member of the Force of July could duplicate himself.
Silent Majority

14. This superhero was killed off in a Charlton comic but brought back in a DC comic before being killed off again.
Dan Garrett, aka the Blue Beetle who preceded Ted Kord
 

3 is incorrect. The others are correct.

In the case of Batman, the mini-series took place on Earth-2 after his death.

Normally I like dead characters to stay dead but I'd make an exception for Yellowjacket. She was too interesting a character to be killed for what seemed to be just shock value.

In a  few places like the mini-series LAW only the original death of Blue Beetle was mentioned, but that appears to be an oversight rather than a retconning of the later death.


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/10/2020 6:57 am  #40


Re: General Comics Trivia

Calling a day's notice on the remaining questions:

3. This character was a member of both the Cadre and the Suicide Squad
4. This superhero was killed by another superhero's girlfriend, and then immediately after avenged by his own girlfriend (name both killed during that sequence; bonus points if you can quote the woman who avenged her boyfriend's death, right after said avenging)
6. This lead character was killed by an icepick; bonus point for explaining why the writer killed them off.
7. Who did Hawkeye and Peregrine team up against in Solo Avengers?


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/11/2020 5:42 am  #41


Re: General Comics Trivia

The answers:

3. This character was a member of both the Cadre and the Suicide Squad
Shrike

4. This superhero was killed by another superhero's girlfriend, and then immediately after avenged by his own girlfriend (name both killed during that sequence; bonus points if you can quote the woman who avenged her boyfriend's death, right after said avenging)
This relates to Squadron Supreme, and reveals a key plot point so even though it's decades old I'll include spoiler space for people who haven't read but plan to, though it's probably okay to keep the quote out of spoiler space:

Nighthawk of Earth-S was killed by Dr. Spectrum's girlifriend Foxfire. this led to Foxfire being killed by Mink, who had only just started a relationship with Nighthawk.

"A heart for a heart, pig!"

6. This lead character was killed by an icepick; bonus point for explaining why the writer killed them off.

Fritz the Cat. Robert Crumb opposed the movie on creative grounds, but he was going through a divorce and his wife sold the rights for an amount lower than he had already refused, so he killed off Fritz in protest.

7. Who did Hawkeye and Peregrine team up against in Solo Avengers?

Red Skull (Malik), in his last plot before being killed by Scourge.


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/11/2020 6:08 am  #42


Re: General Comics Trivia

This quiz relates to humour.

1. What Mad artist is retiring in 2020 at age 99?
2. In a humour issue of DC Presents, who did Superman and the Legion of Substitute Heroes team up against?
3. What are Archie's Man from UNCLE parodies called?
4. Who was the villain in Archie meets the Punisher?
5. Which Cracked artist also worked on The Incredible Hulk?
6. What were Richie Rich and Cadbury's superhero names?
7. Captain America had two parody versions in Not Brand Echh. Who were they?
8. What martial art does Howard the Duck know?
9. Obnoxio the Clown teamed with the X-Men against who?
10. Who most often gets spanked in Richie Rich comics?
11. Which comic company published the most Dennis the Menace comic books?
12. What was the name of Road Runner's comic series?
13. This softcover took old DC romance comics and rewrote them with humorous dialogue and captions.
14. In the first humour issue of What If?, what sort of fruit were one version of the Fantastic Four?
15. What is Frogzilla's alter ego?
 


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/11/2020 6:27 am  #43


Re: General Comics Trivia

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

This quiz relates to humour.

3. What are Archie's Man from UNCLE parodies called?

Man from RIVERDALE

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

8. What martial art does Howard the Duck know?

Quack-Fu

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

9. Obnoxio the Clown teamed with the X-Men against who?

Eye Scream. Waiting for him to show up again on Krakoa.

 

 

6/11/2020 7:56 am  #44


Re: General Comics Trivia

All those are correct. The letterer of the Archie stories must have hated having to put in the dots for every acronym in that strip. Eye Scream deserves to be more than a one shot character.


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/14/2020 4:43 pm  #45


Re: General Comics Trivia

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

This quiz relates to humour.

1. What Mad artist is retiring in 2020 at age 99?
2. In a humour issue of DC Presents, who did Superman and the Legion of Substitute Heroes team up against?
7. Captain America had two parody versions in Not Brand Echh. Who were they?

1. Al Jaffee
2. Ambush Bug
7. Captain Americana and Charlie America (?)

 

6/14/2020 5:10 pm  #46


Re: General Comics Trivia

skippcomet wrote:

1. Al Jaffee
2. Ambush Bug
7. Captain Americana and Charlie America (?)

1. Correct. CBR has final new Fold-In (actually created in advance in 2014) here: https://www.cbr.com/mad-magazine-al-jaffee-final-fold-in/
2. Correct.
7. Captain Americana no, Charlie America yes


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/17/2020 2:30 am  #47


Re: General Comics Trivia

Calling a day's notice on the following.

4. Who was the villain in Archie meets the Punisher?
5. Which Cracked artist also worked on The Incredible Hulk?
6. What were Richie Rich and Cadbury's superhero names?
7. Captain America had two parody versions in Not Brand Echh. Who were they? [Charlie America already guessed.]
10. Who most often gets spanked in Richie Rich comics?
11. Which comic company published the most Dennis the Menace comic books?
12. What was the name of Road Runner's comic series?
13. This softcover took old DC romance comics and rewrote them with humorous dialogue and captions.
14. In the first humour issue of What If?, what sort of fruit were one version of the Fantastic Four?
15. What is Frogzilla's alter ego?


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/17/2020 3:37 am  #48


Re: General Comics Trivia

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

14. In the first humour issue of What If?, what sort of fruit were one version of the Fantastic Four?

Bananas, I think.

And I now totally want to see what would be a presumably incredibly short interdimensional crossover between the Earth where everyone is a sentient banana, and the Marvel Apes...

 

6/17/2020 6:09 am  #49


Re: General Comics Trivia

Loki wrote:

Bananas, I think.

And I now totally want to see what would be a presumably incredibly short interdimensional crossover between the Earth where everyone is a sentient banana, and the Marvel Apes...

Correct. That would be the worst massacre since Dark Phoenix wiped out the D'bari..

Here's the entire saga of the banana Fantastic Four:
https://external-preview.redd.it/bjs-ATkU0keeRSpNQ3pdR2R7JUw2Fkmrs73MQ1GMxsI.jpg?auto=webp&s=e9081c7660bfb082e6f89a632850b9243a3d11b0


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/18/2020 4:14 am  #50


Re: General Comics Trivia

Remaining answers:

4. Who was the villain in Archie meets the Punisher?
Mel Jay

5. Which Cracked artist also worked on The Incredible Hulk?
John Severin

6. What were Richie Rich and Cadbury's superhero names?
Rippy and Crashman

7. Captain America had two parody versions in Not Brand Echh. Who were they? [Charlie America already guessed.]
The other one was Chaplain America

10. Who most often gets spanked in Richie Rich comics?
His mean cousin Reggie Van Dough

11. Which comic company published the most Dennis the Menace comic books?
Fawcett

12. What was the name of Road Runner's comic series?
Beep Beep, the Road Runner. The comics were quite different from the cartoons. Road Runner could speak and Beep Beep was in fact his name.

13. This softcover took old DC romance comics and rewrote them with humorous dialogue and captions.
Truer than True Romance

15. What is Frogzilla's alter ego?
J. Fenimore Frog


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/18/2020 5:01 am  #51


Re: General Comics Trivia

This round is a tribute to Dennis O’Neil, who passed away recently. Everything below relates to stories he wrote.
1. Superman shocked a criminal by eating what (and what did he say should have been added to it)?
2. What were the subtitles of the original two trades reprinting O’Neil’s Green Lantern/Green Arrow run with Neal Adams?
3. After Green Lantern got cancelled, his adventures with Green Arrow continued as a backup in which title?
4. After the Green Lantern title got revived, who succeeded Adams as regular artist?
5. Batman once seemed to encounter the ghost of this character from DC’s war titles
6. Who was the name of the story where O’Neil brought back Two-Face in original run on Batman?
7. O’Neil killed off this Ghost Rider foe.
8. What was the name of the company that Tony Stark and others started up during O’Neil’s run?
9. Iron Man (Rhodes) was the first hero to battle this duo based on a Spider-Woman foe.
10. What name did O’Neil use while writing for Charlton?
11. What is O’Neil’s co-creation Hydro-Man’s real name?
12. Other than the lead character, this Richard Dragon character played a key role in O’Neil’s run on The Question.
13. By what means is O’Neil’s co-creation Ra’s al Ghul usually revived?
14. What was O’Neil’s co-creation Madame Web’s real name?
15. Who drew the story from Amazing Spider-Man Annual where the Punisher surrenders to the police to avoid shooting a rookie cop?
 
 


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/18/2020 5:07 am  #52


Re: General Comics Trivia

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

5. Batman once seemed to encounter the ghost of this character from DC’s war titles

Enemy Ace?

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

9. Iron Man (Rhodes) was the first hero to battle this duo based on a Spider-Woman foe.

Brothers Grimm.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

11. What is O’Neil’s co-creation Hydro-Man’s real name?

Morrie Bench.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

13. By what means is O’Neil’s co-creation Ra’s al Ghul usually revived?

Plot convenience.
Or the Lazarus Pit, if you prefer.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

14. What was O’Neil’s co-creation Madame Web’s real name?

Cassandra Webb.

 

 

6/18/2020 5:43 am  #53


Re: General Comics Trivia

12. Lady Shiva

 

6/18/2020 6:20 am  #54


Re: General Comics Trivia

Those are correct (both Loki and skippcomet).

For most of the Ghost of the Killer Skies story featuring Enemy Ace, it was a descendant of his, but his ghost seems to appear at the end. Later stories depicted Hans von Hammer as surviving WWI, but that wouldn't prevent him from appearing as a ghost in the image he probably saw himself as.

Later stories revealed there were multiple Lazarus Pits but I think as O'Neil wrote the stories there was just the one.

 


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/24/2020 5:21 am  #55


Re: General Comics Trivia

Calling a day's notice on the following:
1. Superman shocked a criminal by eating what (and what did he say should have been added to it)?
2. What were the subtitles of the original two trades reprinting O’Neil’s Green Lantern/Green Arrow run with Neal Adams?
3. After Green Lantern got cancelled, his adventures with Green Arrow continued as a backup in which title?
4. After the Green Lantern title got revived, who succeeded Adams as regular artist?
6. Who was the name of the story where O’Neil brought back Two-Face in original run on Batman?
7. O’Neil killed off this Ghost Rider foe.
8. What was the name of the company that Tony Stark and others started up during O’Neil’s run?
10. What name did O’Neil use while writing for Charlton?
15. Who drew the story from Amazing Spider-Man Annual where the Punisher surrenders to the police to avoid shooting a rookie cop?
 


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/24/2020 6:17 am  #56


Re: General Comics Trivia

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Calling a day's notice on the following:
1. Superman shocked a criminal by eating what (and what did he say should have been added to it)?
2. What were the subtitles of the original two trades reprinting O’Neil’s Green Lantern/Green Arrow run with Neal Adams?
3. After Green Lantern got cancelled, his adventures with Green Arrow continued as a backup in which title?
4. After the Green Lantern title got revived, who succeeded Adams as regular artist?
6. Who was the name of the story where O’Neil brought back Two-Face in original run on Batman?
7. O’Neil killed off this Ghost Rider foe.
8. What was the name of the company that Tony Stark and others started up during O’Neil’s run?
10. What name did O’Neil use while writing for Charlton?
15. Who drew the story from Amazing Spider-Man Annual where the Punisher surrenders to the police to avoid shooting a rookie cop?
 

3. The Flash?

 

6/24/2020 6:44 am  #57


Re: General Comics Trivia

3 is correct. The Flash backups with Adams art are reprinted in the second Green Lantern/Green Arrow trade as well as the fifth Showcase Green Lantern trade, the latter also containing backups from other artists.


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/25/2020 8:27 am  #58


Re: General Comics Trivia

Remaining answers:

1. Superman shocked a criminal by eating what (and what did he say should have been added to it)?
During a time when it was rendered harmless on Earth, kryptonite (Superman could be pretty strange sometimes). He claimed it could use a bit of salt.

2. What were the subtitles of the original two trades reprinting O’Neil’s Green Lantern/Green Arrow run with Neal Adams?
Hard Travelin' Heroes / More Hard Travelin' Heroes

4. After the Green Lantern title got revived, who succeeded Adams as regular artist?
Mike Grell, who also worked on some of the Flash backups

6. Who was the name of the story where O’Neil brought back Two-Face in his original run on Batman?
Half an Evil

7. O’Neil killed off this Ghost Rider foe.
Enforcer, thus starting the Scourge storyline

8. What was the name of the company that Tony Stark and others started up during O’Neil’s run?
Circuits Maximus

10. What name did O’Neil use while writing for Charlton?
Sergius O'Shaugnessy

15. Who drew the story from Amazing Spider-Man Annual where the Punisher surrenders to the police to avoid shooting a rookie cop?
Frank Miller
 


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/25/2020 8:38 am  #59


Re: General Comics Trivia

This round’s theme is advertising and promotion. Added a few extra questions because some questions might be extra tough, so I wanted to balance this out with a few easier ones
1. What was the name of the adventure where AAU Shuperstar battled Dirty Sneaker?
2. Which established Marvel villain who appeared in a Hostess ad has three words in their code name?
3. What was the name of the kid in the Super Siren ad, and which company published the ad in their comics?
4. Which periodical (not an in-house title) did Richie Rich try to sell in ads?
5. Who once teamed up with the Campbell Kids (i.e. Campbell soup)?
6. The Greatest Joker Stories ever told reprinted a comic found in what company’s products?
7. Which superhero once teamed up with Radio Shack?
8. This prematurely cancelled limited series was intended to link Marvel heroes to a computer game line of the same name.
9. An ad once showed which superhero playing their own Parker Brothers video game?
10. In one ad for a children’s charity, a rock star asked for help and a bunch of Marvel superheroes suddenly showed up offering to help. Which rock star?
11. Which superhero once told readers that his partner gets angry when readers don’t read their title?
12. The adventures of which toy line in regular size comics (as opposed to miniature inserts) began in a Superman team-up in DC Comics Presents?
13. Which eatery mascot had their own, non-giveaway comic series?
14. Which artist, though uncredited, obviously drew the Spalding ad with Rick Barry and Dr. J?
15. What does Mac kick in the Charles Atlas ad?
16. What movie spoofed the Charlies Atlas ad in song form?
17. When this character suffered a smoking-related heart attack, an anti-smoking ad for the same character (and referencing the story) appeared in the same issue.
18. Which Golden Age superhero promoted Tootsie Rolls?
 


My photostream (over 5.6 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/
     Thread Starter
 

6/25/2020 9:29 am  #60


Re: General Comics Trivia

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

5. Who once teamed up with the Campbell Kids (i.e. Campbell soup)?

Captain America.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

8. This prematurely cancelled limited series was intended to link Marvel heroes to a computer game line of the same name.

Questprobe.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

9. An ad once showed which superhero playing their own Parker Brothers video game?

Spider-Man?

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

10. In one ad for a children’s charity, a rock star asked for help and a bunch of Marvel superheroes suddenly showed up offering to help. Which rock star?

Alice Cooper?

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

11. Which superhero once told readers that his partner gets angry when readers don’t read their title?

Iron Fist, talking about Luke Cage.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

15. What does Mac kick in the Charles Atlas ad?

Sand?
 

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum