Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2023 6:52 pm  #1

Pureheart

PUREHEART

Aliases: Pureheart the Powerful

Identity: Secret

Citizenship: American

Place of Birth: Riverdale, USA

Known Relatives: Mary Andrews (mother), Fred Andrews (father)

Group Affiliations: The Mighty Crusaders

Education: High school education

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 170 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Red

Abilities: Pureheart possesses superhuman strength, speed, durability, and agility. He also has the ability to fly and project energy beams from his hands.

Paraphernalia: Pureheart wears a red, white, and blue costume with a heart emblem on his chest. He also wears a cape and boots.

History: Archie Andrews became Pureheart after being exposed to a mysterious energy field that granted him superhuman abilities. As Pureheart, he fights crime and protects the city of Riverdale from various threats.

Along with other heroes such as the Shield and the Fly, Pureheart is a member of the Mighty Crusaders, a team of superheroes dedicated to defending America from superhuman threats.

Strength Level: Pureheart possesses superhuman strength, allowing him to lift objects weighing several tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: Pureheart possesses superhuman strength, speed, durability, and agility. He is also able to fly and project energy beams from his hands.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

2/27/2023 6:55 pm  #2

Re: Pureheart

Some key details left out such as the amnesia effect and I don't think he can fire energy beams nor his he a member of the Mighty Crusaders. Still, in the ballpark at least.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera