Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2023 7:00 pm  #1

Walter White

[I'll add a spoiler space when the profile delves into the series finale]

WALTER WHITE

Aliases: Heisenberg

Identity: Publicly known

Occupation: High school chemistry teacher (formerly), methamphetamine manufacturer and distributor

Citizenship: United States

Place of Birth: Albuquerque, New Mexico

Known Relatives: Skyler White (wife), Walter White Jr. (son), Holly White (daughter)

Group Affiliations: None

Education: Bachelor's degree in chemistry, graduate studies in X-ray crystallography

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 170 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Bald (formerly brown)

Abilities: Walter White is a highly skilled chemist, particularly in the field of crystallography. He is also a proficient marksman.

Paraphernalia: Walter White used a variety of tools and chemicals to manufacture and distribute methamphetamine, including cooking equipment and ingredients such as pseudoephedrine.

History: Walter White was a high school chemistry teacher who, after being diagnosed with cancer, turned to manufacturing and selling methamphetamine in order to provide for his family.

Under the alias "Heisenberg," Walter became a prominent figure in the drug trade and gained a reputation for his high-quality product and ruthless tactics. He faced numerous challenges and enemies, including rival drug lords, the DEA, and even his own former partners and associates.

Despite his criminal activities, Walter remained fiercely loyal to his family and would go to great lengths to protect them.

He ultimately met a tragic end, succumbing to his illness and the consequences of his actions.

Strength Level: Walter White possesses the strength level of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in limited regular physical exercise.

Known Superhuman Powers: None.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

2/27/2023 7:01 pm  #2

Re: Walter White

I wouldn't call him a marksman and would add a couple occupations, but still, not bad.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera