Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2023 9:07 am  #1

Jaws (Bond Movies)

[I was going to do the shark first and then the Bond villain, assuming that the shark would be the default, but ChatGPT defaulted to the Bond version, maybe because of my previous requests.]

Jaws

Identity: Publicly known

Legal Status: Citizen of an unknown country

Place of Birth: Unknown

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: None

Group Affiliation: Various criminal organizations

Base of Operations: Mobile

First Appearance: The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)

History: Jaws is a notorious assassin who has worked for various criminal organizations over the years. He is known for his towering height and incredible physical strength, as well as his signature steel teeth which he uses to deadly effect.

Jaws first came to the attention of British Secret Service agent James Bond during a mission in Egypt. Bond managed to outsmart Jaws and his employer, a wealthy businessman seeking to detonate a nuclear bomb in the Suez Canal. Despite his defeat, Jaws managed to survive and went on to work for other criminal organizations, including a rogue Soviet agent seeking to trigger a nuclear war.

Despite his brutal reputation, Jaws has been known to occasionally show mercy to his enemies, particularly if they are women or children. He is also capable of extreme loyalty to his employers, going to great lengths to carry out their orders.

Powers and Abilities: Jaws possesses incredible physical strength, able to lift and carry heavy objects with ease. He is also highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat, able to take on multiple opponents at once. His steel teeth are incredibly sharp and durable, able to bite through almost anything.

Height: 7'2"

Weight: 320 lbs.

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Bald

Strength Level: Jaws possesses superhuman strength, able to lift over 2 tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: None.

Other Abilities: Jaws is an expert in a variety of weapons, including guns and knives. He is also a skilled driver and pilot, able to operate a variety of vehicles with ease.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera