Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2023 7:53 am  #1

Quake (MCU)

Quake

Aliases: Skye, Tremors
Identity: Public
Citizenship: American
Place of Birth: Unknown
Known Relatives: Unnamed mother (deceased), Calvin Zabo (father)
Group Affiliation: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Education: High school dropout
First Appearance: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 Episode 1 "Pilot" (2013)

Powers/Abilities:
Daisy Johnson has the ability to generate powerful vibrations and seismic waves, which she can use to create earthquakes, shatter objects, and even levitate herself or others. She can also use her powers to enhance her physical strength and agility, making her a formidable fighter.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

History:
Daisy Johnson was born to an unknown mother and a man who would later become the supervillain known as Mister Hyde, under the name Calvin Zabo. After her mother's death, Daisy was taken in by a foster family, where she grew up feeling like an outcast and searching for information about her past. She eventually discovered her powers and joined S.H.I.E.L.D., where she became an integral member of the team.

As a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Daisy worked closely with Phil Coulson and his team to protect the world from threats like Hydra, the Inhumans, and other dangerous organizations. She was also instrumental in helping to rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D. after it was infiltrated by Hydra.

Daisy's loyalty to S.H.I.E.L.D. was tested when she discovered that her mother was actually alive and had been working with the Inhumans to bring about a war with humanity. In the end, Daisy sided with S.H.I.E.L.D. and her friends, leading her to sever ties with her mother.

Daisy's powers have also led her down a dark path, as she has struggled with controlling them and using them responsibly. Her actions have caused collateral damage and loss of life, leading her to question her place in the world and her role as a superhero.

Strength Level:
Daisy Johnson possesses peak human strength and can lift approximately twice her body weight.

Equipment:
As a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Daisy has access to a wide range of weapons and technology, including a pair of gauntlets that amplify her powers and allow her to control them more effectively.

Limitations:
Daisy's powers are tied to her emotions, and she must remain in control of them to avoid causing unintentional harm. Overuse of her powers can also cause physical strain and exhaustion.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera