Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2023 8:02 am  #1

John Garrett (MCU)

John Garrett (MCU)

Identity/Class: Human; former cyborg

Affiliations: HYDRA (formerly), S.H.I.E.L.D. (formerly), The Clairvoyant's team

Enemies: Coulson's team, S.H.I.E.L.D., Centipede Project

Known Relatives: None

Aliases: The Clairvoyant

Base of Operations: Mobile

First Appearance: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S1E01 "Pilot" (2013)

Powers/Abilities: John Garrett is an expert in espionage and hand-to-hand combat. He is also a skilled marksman and is proficient in the use of various types of weaponry. As a former cyborg, he possessed enhanced physical attributes, including strength, speed, and durability.

History: John Garrett was a former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. who was later revealed to have been a member of HYDRA. In an attempt to save his life after a near-fatal injury, he was turned into a cyborg. Garrett later became a mentor to Agent Grant Ward and was responsible for introducing him to HYDRA.

Garrett was eventually revealed to be The Clairvoyant, a mysterious figure who had been manipulating events behind the scenes. He was part of the Centipede Project, which aimed to create super soldiers using alien technology. Garrett became obsessed with the project and began to use it to enhance his own abilities.

Garrett's ultimate goal was to obtain the GH-325 serum, a drug that could restore life to the dead. He believed that the serum would make him invincible and that he could then rule the world. However, his plans were thwarted by Coulson's team, and he was killed in the process.

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 200 lbs.

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Brown

Strength Level: John Garrett possessed enhanced strength as a result of his cybernetic enhancements.

Known Superhuman Powers: None.

Note: This profile only covers John Garrett's portrayal in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and not the character as portrayed in the comics.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera