Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2023 1:27 pm  #1

Jemma Simmons (MCU)

Jemma Simmons

Identity: Publicly known

Legal Status: Citizen of the United Kingdom

Place of Birth: Ashburton, Devon, England

Marital Status: Married

Known Relatives: Leo Fitz (husband)

Group Affiliation: S.H.I.E.L.D., Secret Warriors

Base of Operations: Mobile

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Strength Level: Jemma Simmons possesses the strength level of a normal human female who engages in moderate regular exercise.

Known Abilities: Jemma Simmons is an accomplished biochemist and scientist, specializing in the study of alien biology and technology. She has a talent for research and analysis, and is skilled in the use of advanced laboratory equipment and technology.

Equipment: Simmons has designed and built a variety of high-tech gadgets and devices, including various iterations of the "Night-Night Gun", the "I.C.E.R." (Incapacitating Cartridge Emitting Railgun), and the "Zephyr One" aircraft. She also wears a specialized earpiece that allows her to communicate with her team and receive real-time analysis of her surroundings.

History: Jemma Anne Simmons is a brilliant biochemist and scientist who was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. to work on their advanced technology projects. Along with her colleague Leo Fitz, Simmons became a key member of Phil Coulson's team, serving as the team's chief scientific officer and researcher.

Over the years, Simmons has faced many challenges in her career, including being swallowed by a Chitauri wormhole and contracting a deadly alien virus. She has also developed a close relationship with Fitz, with whom she has shared many adventures and close calls. Despite these challenges, Simmons has shown remarkable resilience and determination in overcoming these obstacles, and has continued to contribute to S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Secret Warriors in their ongoing mission to protect the world from threats both foreign and domestic.

Simmons has also been instrumental in developing new technology for S.H.I.E.L.D., including a device that allows the team to travel between parallel dimensions, and a specialized containment unit for dangerous alien artifacts. Her expertise in alien biology has been crucial in identifying and neutralizing various extraterrestrial threats, and her quick thinking and problem-solving skills have helped to save countless lives.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera