Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2023 1:47 pm  #1

Buffy Summers (TV Version)

Buffy Summers

Identity: Publicly known

Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with no known criminal record

Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, USA

Known Relatives: Hank Summers (father), Joyce Summers (mother, deceased)

Base of Operations: Sunnydale, California, USA

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 110 lbs.

Eyes: Green

Hair: Blonde

Strength Level: Buffy possesses the strength level of a young woman her age, size, and weight who engages in intensive regular exercise.

Known Abilities: Buffy Summers is the Chosen One, the one and only Slayer in the world who has been imbued with supernatural abilities to fight against evil forces, particularly vampires and demons. Buffy possesses incredible strength, agility, speed, and reflexes, as well as accelerated healing and the ability to sense supernatural presences. She is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and an expert in various forms of weaponry, including stakes, swords, and crossbows.

Equipment: Buffy typically wields a variety of weapons in her battles against supernatural threats, including stakes, swords, and crossbows. She also has access to various magical artifacts, such as amulets and talismans, that provide additional protection and abilities.

History: Buffy Summers was born in Los Angeles, California to Hank and Joyce Summers. She was identified as the Slayer at the age of 15, and her life was forever changed as she began her mission to protect the world from vampires and other demonic forces. Buffy moved to the small town of Sunnydale, California, where she attended high school while also serving as the Slayer.

Buffy faced numerous challenges during her tenure as the Slayer, including multiple attempts on her life by powerful vampires and demons, as well as struggles with her own inner demons and personal relationships. Despite these challenges, Buffy remained steadfast in her mission to protect the innocent and defeat evil, becoming a leader and inspiration to other Slayers around the world.

Buffy has also worked with various groups and organizations over the years, including the Watchers Council and the Scooby Gang, a group of her close friends who assist her in her battles against supernatural forces. Throughout her journey, Buffy has proven herself to be a fierce warrior, a loyal friend, and a true hero.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/03/2023 1:48 pm  #2

Re: Buffy Summers (TV Version)

I was actually going to do the movie version first but I had this exchange:

Me: Create a profile for the Buffy Summers (Movie version) in the style of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe

AI: I apologize, but Buffy Summers from the movie version does not fall under the Marvel Universe. The character was created and portrayed in a 1992 film produced by 20th Century Fox, which is not affiliated with Marvel Comics. Would you like me to create a profile for Buffy Summers from the TV series version?

I said yes (that was going to be my next pick anyway) and it created the profile, but the TV version is no more Marvel than the movie version.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera