Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2023 6:45 am  #1

Godzilla (1998 Movie)

GODZILLA

Identity/Class: Giant mutated iguana

Group Membership: None

Affiliations: None

Enemies: United States military, French Secret Service, and other human organizations

Known Relatives: None

Aliases: Zilla, G.I.N.O. (Godzilla In Name Only)

Base of Operations: Primarily New York City

First Appearance: Godzilla (1998)

Powers/Abilities: Godzilla is a mutated iguana with a reptilian appearance. He possesses immense strength, durability, and agility, and is capable of running at high speeds. He also has the ability to emit a fiery blast from his mouth, though this attack is relatively weak compared to other incarnations of the character.

Height: 60 meters (197 feet)

Weight: 100 metric tons (110 short tons)

Eyes: Yellow

History: In 1998, Godzilla appeared in New York City, where he wreaked havoc and destruction on the city. The creature was created as a result of nuclear testing in the Pacific Ocean, and was brought to New York by a group of mutated iguana eggs that were smuggled into the city by French intelligence agents. The creature was eventually killed by a team of military experts, who used missiles and bombs to destroy it.

Personality: This incarnation of Godzilla was depicted as a purely animalistic creature, with no real personality or intelligence beyond basic animal instincts. He was depicted as being highly aggressive and destructive, and showed no regard for human life or property. While he was capable of reacting to threats and avoiding danger, he was never shown to exhibit any true intelligence or strategic thinking.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/04/2023 6:47 am  #2

Re: Godzilla (1998 Movie)

It's worth adding to the History that this Godzilla was later resurrected and sent against the Millennium era Godzilla, who defeated him in seconds.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera