Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/06/2020 4:26 pm  #1

DC Who’s Who/Secret Files Master List

I originally created this thread for the Comixfan site on Feb 3, 2013, 11:31 am.  

For improved navigation and to allow easier editing in the future, the main post is now on Who Watches the Watchers' Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jruF7vAYjB1QHZ3dytg_e9-rVAErRxrU/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by Andy E. Nystrom (5/26/2021 10:38 am)

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

1/06/2020 4:29 pm  #2

Re: DC Who’s Who/Secret Files Master List

Additional historical text from Comixfan:

Andy E. Nystrom

Feb 3, 2013, 02:33 pm

Separate space for expansion purposes if needed.

It's interesting to note that due to the effect of Crisis, Superman of Earth-1 only got a shared entry with three other characters under Nightwing and Flamebird and Wonder Woman of Earth-1 didn't even get that.

Phoenixx9

Feb 3, 2013, 02:43 pm

Has there been any recent/new versions of the Who's Who?

The DC characters are in serious need of some new updated entries/info/pics!

Andy E. Nystrom

Feb 3, 2013, 02:48 pm

Phoenixx9 wrote:

Has there been any recent/new versions of the Who's Who?

The DC characters are in serious need of some new updated entries/info/pics!

A new series was planned with original writer Robert Greenberger and apparently issue one was completed but it got put on hold indefinitely due to Flashpoint changing history yet again.

Michael Regan

Feb 3, 2013, 05:29 pm

A Who's Who covering the various incarnations of characters would be nice: pre-Crisis, post-Crisis, post-Flashpoint... although it is likely not to happen.

Phoenixx9

Feb 3, 2013, 05:50 pm

Michael Regan wrote:

A Who's Who covering the various incarnations of characters would be nice: pre-Crisis, post-Crisis, post-Flashpoint... although it is likely not to happen.

Yes, that is exactly the type of info I seek! There is much I am not familiar with in DCU and many changes have happened through the years.

Some detailed info on it would be great and maybe even generate (new) fans as they could then know/understand what happened to their favorite characters during these various changes. Like for instance, did Flashpoint cause the DCnU 52? Or is the DCnU another change after Flashpoint?

Sidney Osinga

Feb 3, 2013, 06:15 pm

Are you going to include the Who's WHo entries that appeared in the DC annuals?

Michael Regan

Feb 3, 2013, 07:34 pm

Phoenixx9 wrote:

Yes, that is exactly the type of info I seek! There is much I am not familiar with in DCU and many changes have happened through the years.

Some detailed info on it would be great and maybe even generate (new) fans as they could then know/understand what happened to their favorite characters during these various changes. Like for instance, did Flashpoint cause the DCnU 52? Or is the DCnU another change after Flashpoint?

Flashpoint did not recreate the Multiverse, it changed the history of the Multiverse. The current Multiverse was created during 52 and New Earth (Earth-0) was created following the Crisis on Infinite Earths. The prime Earth, post-Crisis in New Earth and the current prime Earth is still New Earth with but noted as New Earth DCnU due to changed history. How the other Earths of the of the Multiverse... is beyond me.

Andy E. Nystrom

Feb 3, 2013, 07:37 pm

Sidney Osinga wrote:

Are you going to include the Who's WHo entries that appeared in the DC annuals?

Absolutely. Same rule of thumb as the Marvel material: as long as DC published it themselves and didn't farm it out to anyone else, it counts. So no DK material, but stuff in Annuals and the like are fine. In fact I've already included the Argh!Yle entry from Son of Ambush Bug, which wasn't an annual but was also a case of a non-Who's Who book having a Who's Who entry.

Stuart V

Feb 4, 2013, 12:58 pm

You might also want to include the Who's Who in !mpact - not really any different from DCU than Ultimate Universe Handbooks are from those for 616 characters.

Andy E. Nystrom

Feb 4, 2013, 02:51 pm

Stuart V wrote:

You might also want to include the Who's Who in !mpact - not really any different from DCU than Ultimate Universe Handbooks are from those for 616 characters.

Well, the !mpact characters are more analogues of Archie characters than DC ones (whereas the Ultimate versions are more obviously related to 616 Marvel). However, since other versions of these characters did get folded into the DC Universe briefly (they're reverted back to Archie, as evidenced by Archie producing new material), I'll include them if that's the consensus. What do other people think?

On a slightly related note, I've now added the other two looseleaf series.

Sidney Osinga

Feb 4, 2013, 10:28 pm

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Well, the !mpact characters are more analogues of Archie characters than DC ones (whereas the Ultimate versions are more obviously related to 616 Marvel). However, since other versions of these characters did get folded into the DC Universe briefly (they're reverted back to Archie, as evidenced by Archie producing new material), I'll include them if that's the consensus. What do other people think?

On a slightly related note, I've now added the other two looseleaf series.

I think they (and the Star Trek Who's Who) should be left seperate, as they are not linked in anyway to the DC Universe. Also, for characters that aren't part of the DCU but have had entries (such as the Watchmen, Atari Force, 'Mazing Man, etc.), you should make note of that. MArvel is different due to the nature of their megaverse, which connects everything.

Michael Regan

Feb 5, 2013, 06:03 pm

Sidney Osinga wrote:

I think they (and the Star Trek Who's Who) should be left seperate, as they are not linked in anyway to the DC Universe. Also, for characters that aren't part of the DCU but have had entries (such as the Watchmen, Atari Force, 'Mazing Man, etc.), you should make note of that. MArvel is different due to the nature of their megaverse, which connects everything.

Marvel is mostly Multiverse with some Megaverse, although I cannot think of any that is not part of the Multiverse currently. Well, the New Universe was, and likely is, Megaverse as it was seperate before Quasar made his way to it in error, and was then closed off again by the Watcher.

What you have listed for DC could all be considered Megaversal.

Sidney Osinga

Mar 18, 2013, 11:01 pm

Doom Patrol #1 (Oct. 1987), has the entries for the second Doom Patrol, Celsius, Negative Woman, Tempest (Josh Clay), and Robotman (Cliff Steele). The pictures and most of the text are reprinted from the first Who's Who, although they have been updated, and Robotman's entry omits his "Powers & Weapons" section.

Andy E. Nystrom

Oct 29, 2013, 10:06 pm

I've added in the Doom Patrol material. Unfortunately time will most likely run out before I can get the Legion material in before the merger. However, that material will show up eventually on my blog and/or the new site.

Additional historical text from CxPulp:

Andy E. Nystrom
11-10-2013, 07:11 AM

Does anyone know the page count for JLA-Z entries? I passed on them because the text was limited but I should probably add them anyway. Thx in advance.

mal32
01-23-2014, 02:02 AM

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Does anyone know the page count for JLA-Z entries? I passed on them because the text was limited but I should probably add them anyway. Thx in advance.

Additional historical text from Capes (Optional)
MISSING. Info in the missing posts included changing listings to firstname-lastname, folding in Who’s Who in the Legion, creating separate sections for !mpact and Star Trek. Also A-Z request was filled. Secret Files request partly filled, still missing a number of titles.

4/23/2020 10:37 am  #3

Hello everyone,
First of all, I'm baack and sorry for not being apart this new board and aventure earlier.
I was there since day one on the comiXfan board, and I have a lot of updates and new profiles found for you coming soon.
But first of all and I hope this is the right post to publish it and that it wasn't posted anywhere else before but there will be 2 DC guidebook coming soon : Death Metal guide to the Dark Knights and Metal guidebook

4/23/2020 3:44 pm  #4

RVcousin wrote:

there will be 2 DC guidebook coming soon : Death Metal guide to the Dark Knights and Metal guidebook

Let's hope so. "Coming soon" isn't the most trustworthy of phrases these days.

4/23/2020 5:00 pm  #5

RVcousin wrote:

Hello everyone,
First of all, I'm baack and sorry for not being apart this new board and aventure earlier.
I was there since day one on the comiXfan board, and I have a lot of updates and new profiles found for you coming soon.
But first of all and I hope this is the right post to publish it and that it wasn't posted anywhere else before but there will be 2 DC guidebook coming soon : Death Metal guide to the Dark Knights and Metal guidebook

Welcome back, rvcousin! Good to know that there will be guidebooks. Whether I buy them will largely depend on the format. Since they're not called Who's Who or Secret Files, that suggests a possible different format.  Hopefully once they get an official solicitation there will be preview pages. But even if I don't buy them myself, hopefully there will be stats that someone can provide.

7/15/2020 6:11 pm  #6

Posting this here as it's probably close enough. The earliest Who's Who titles and bonus pages will be collected in Omnibus form next April. "Collects Who’s Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe #1-26 (1985), Who’s Who Update 1987 #1-5 (1987), Who’s Who Update 1988 #1-4 (1988), plus material from Action Comics Annual #2 (1987), Batman Annual #13, Blackhawk Annual #1 (1989), Detective Comics Annual #2 (1988), Dr. Fate Annual #1 (1989), Green Arrow Annual #2, Justice League Annual #3 (1987), Secret Origins Annual #3, Swamp Thing Annual #5, The Flash Annual #3 (1987 series), The New Titans Annual #5 (1995), The Question Annual #2 (1988), and Wonder Woman Annual #2 (1988)."
https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-whos-who-dc-universe-omnibus/

1/13/2021 11:35 am  #7

A number of the profiles from Who88 #4 that are listed as 1 page are actually 1/2 page. I haven't checked the other issues.

1/31/2021 1:10 pm  #8

Justice League of America ... Who88 #2 1 as Justice League International

The entry is 2 pages.

5/26/2021 7:51 am  #9

Thank you for the corrections, zuckyd1.

I've reformatted the original post for easier navigation, added a section on reprints, and placed it on the Google Drive as per the Master List. See first post for the link. If anyone has any of the missing Secret Files info (I think quite a bit is missing there), let me know and will add.

5/26/2021 8:59 am  #10

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Thank you for the corrections, zuckyd1.

I've reformatted the original post for easier navigation, added a section on reprints, and placed it on the Google Drive as per the Master List. See first post for the link. If anyone has any of the missing Secret Files info (I think quite a bit is missing there), let me know and will add.

The Google doc is currently private. I think it should probably be public (and the Marvel master list as well, if it isn't already).
I think I have most of the remaining Secret Files info. 

5/26/2021 9:03 am  #11

Also, I've posted some reprint info in the non-Marvel thread. Have you looked at that? I can repost it here if you want. Should I simply post that sort of info in this thread from now on?

Last edited by zuckyd1 (5/26/2021 9:05 am)

5/26/2021 10:41 am  #12

I've fixed the link. I'm pretty sure the Marvel link is okay because people have commented on it in the past. Please do repost reprint info here (unless it's already in the doc) and yes anything related to Who's Who and Secret Files can be posted here. Thx. As with Marvel, no unofficial or semi-official stuff like DK books (that can all stay in the Non-Marvel thread). Unlike Marvel I don't think there's enough material to warrant a separate Sightings thread.

5/26/2021 11:05 am  #13

Another question: Do you want all official DC reference material, or just entries that strictly adhere to the standard Who's Who/Secret Files styles?

5/26/2021 3:41 pm  #14

zuckyd1 wrote:

Another question: Do you want all official DC reference material, or just entries that strictly adhere to the standard Who's Who/Secret Files styles?

Depends on how close it comes. I allow some leeway (e.g. JLA-Z) but it should be in the ballpark. And of course the Index entries go in the DC Index thread. If unsure, include an image or link and I'll decide on a case by case basis.

5/30/2021 5:27 am  #15

GREEN LANTERN SINESTRO CORPS SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS #1 (Feb 2008)
The Guardians of the Universe 2
(subentries: Space Sector, Planetary Citadel)

Places 1
Vega System
Qward
Earth
Oa

Oa 1
Meeting Hall
Hazard Simulation Facility
Dining Hall
Hall of Great Service
Sector Houses

The Sciencells 1
Power Rings and Power Batteries 1

The Green Lantern Corps
Hannu 1/2
Apros 1/8
Tahr 1/8
Larvox 1/8
Breeon 1/8
Norchavius 1/5
Unitu 1/5
Matoo and Amnee Pree 1/5
Raker Qarrigat 1/5
Kraken 1/5
Shorm 1/6
Lysandra 1/6
Spol 1/6
Tomy-Fai 1/6
Varix 1/6
Sendrina 1/6
Bynai Bruun 1/6
Malet Dasim 1/6
Laira 1/6
Leezle Pon 1/6
Ghr’ll and Xylpth 1/3
Relok Hag 1/8
KT21 1/8
Dkrtzy RRR 1/8
Markot Five 1/8
RRU 9-2 1/8
Alia 1/8
Ash-Pak-Glif 1/8
Volk 1/8
Olapet 1/4
Procanon Kaa 1/4
Vode-M 1/4
Graf Toren 1/4
Arx 1/6
Charqwep 1/6
Rees-Van 1/6
Voz 1/6
Medphyll 1/6
Ash 1/6
Morro 1/2
Kilowog 1/2
R’amey Holl 1/8
Von Daggle 1/8
Saarek 1/8
Turytt 1/8
Krista X 1/8
Horoq Nnot 1/8
Aa 1/8
Brik 1/8
Rot Lop Fan 1/5
Tuebeen 1/5
Brokk 1/5
Taa 1/5
B’dg 1/5
Adam 1/8
Sir Deeter 1/8
Okonko 1/8
Remnant Nod 1/8
Grumb 1/8
Rori Stroh 1/8
Sheriff Mardin 1/8
The Collective 1/8
T-Cher 1/5
Penelops 1/5
Gk’d 1/5
Boodikka 1/5
Chaselon 1/5
Soranik Natu 1/3
Princess Iolande 1/3
Salaak 1/3
Lin Canar 1/3
Kaylark 1/3
Sodam Yat 1/3
Meadlux 1/7
Wissen 1/7
Krydel-4 1/7
Oliversity 1/7
El’qa Squa Zreenah 1/7
Perdoo 1/7
Opto309v 1/7
Mogo 1/2
Bzzd 1/2
Talmadge 1/5
Symon Terrynce 1/5
Isamot Kol 1/5
Vath Sarn 1/5
Skirl 1/5
M’Dahna 1/5
Tagort 1/5
Venizz 1/5
Dalor 1/5
Tomar-Tu 1/5
Hal Jordan 1
John Stewart 1
Guy Gardner 1
Kyle Rayner 1
Arisia 1/2
Gretti 1/2
Green Man 1/6
Harvid 1/6
G’Hu 1/6
Stel 1/6
Barreer Wot 1/6
Lok Neboora 1/6
Amanita 1/7
Skyrd 1/7
Lan Dibbux 1/7
Vandor 1/7
Penn Maricc 1/7
Shilandra Thane 1/7
Draxelle 1/7
Greet 1/8
Lashorr 1/8
Gpaak 1/8
Garmin Vid 1/8
Torquemada 1/8
Palaqua 1/8
Cimfet Tau 1/8
Zghithii 1/8

Fallen Lanterns 2

The Emotional Spectrum 2
(subentries: Ion—Willpower Entity, Parallax—Fear Entity)

Star Sapphires 1/3
Cowgirl 1/3
Carol Ferris 1/3

The New Guardians:
Ganthet 1/2
Sayd 1/2

The Sinestro Corps
Sinestro 1
Bedovian 1/6
Gleen 1/6
Mallow 1/6
Arkillo 1/6
Maash 1/6
Sirket 1/6
Setag Retts 1/8
Yellow Lantern 1/8
Fatality 1/8
Smithwick 1/8
DevilDog 1/8
Kiriazis 1/8
Seer Ruggle 1/8
Flayt 1/8
Mongul 1/4
Romat-Ru 1/4
Amon Sur 1/4
Karu-Sil 1/4
Feena Sik 1/7
Borialosaurus 1/7
Braach 1/7
Scivor 1/7
Tri-eye 1/7
Snap Trap 1/7
Sn’Hoj 1/7
Tekik 1/8
Low 1/8
Moose 1/8
Slushh 1/8
Murr the Melting Man 1/8
Haasp the Hunter 1/8
Schlagg-Man 1/8
Despotellis 1/8
Lyssa Drak 1/7
Ampa Nnn 1/7
Kretch 1/7
Stanch 1/7
Bur’Gunza 1/7
Kryb 1/7
Starro 1/7
Cyborg-Superman 1/3
Manhunters 1/3
List of the Dead (bodyshots: Horku, Enkafos, Ranx, Ranx Brain) 1/3

Superman-Prime 1/2
Anti-Monitor 1/4
Black Lantern 1/4

5/30/2021 5:28 am  #16

GREEN LANTERN SECRET FILES #1 (Jul 1998)
Kyle Rayner 1
Hal Jordan/Parallax 2
Sentinel 1
Warrior 1
Jade and Obsidian 1
John Stewart 1
Ganthet 1
Radu & Company 1
Doctor Polaris 1
Sinestro 1
Sonar II 1
Doctor Light 1
Grayven 1
Effigy 1
Green Lantern Timeline 2
Fatality 1

GREEN LANTERN SECRET FILES #2 (Sep 1999)
Kyle’s Parents 1
Green Lantern 1
The Power Rings and Batteries of the Green Lanterns 1
Sentinel 1
Green Lantern Family Tree 2
Jade 1
Rogues Gallery 2
(subentries: Effigy, Fatality, Sonar, Magaan, Manhunter Android, Grayven)
Supporting Cast 1
(subentries: Guy Gardner, John Stewart, Merayn Dethalis)
The Corps 2
The Dragon 1

GREEN LANTERN SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS #3 (Jul 2002)
Green Lantern 1
Jade 1
Green Lantern Alan Scott 1
Terry Berg 1
Circle of Fire Green Lanterns 1
Dark Lantern 1
John Stewart 1

GREEN LANTERN SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS 2005 (Jun 2005)
Hal Jordan 1
Kyle Rayner 1
John Stewart 1
Guy Gardner 1
The Guardians of the Universe 1
Parallax 1
Kilowog 1
The Manhunters 1
Sinestro 1
Mongul 1

5/30/2021 5:31 am  #17

JLA SECRET FILES (Sep 1997)
Superman 1
Batman 1
The Flash 1
J’onn J’onzz 1
Green Lantern 1
Wonder Woman 1
Zauriel 1
Aquaman 1
Aztek 1
Green Arrow 1
The Key 1
The Injustice Gang 1
The Lord of Time 1
JLA Timeline 2

JLA SECRET FILES #2 (Aug 1998)
Steel 1
Huntress 1
Plastic Man 1
Oracle 1
Big Barda 1
Orion 1
Tomorrow Woman 1
Zauriel 1
Red Tornado 1
Hourman 1
Prometheus 1
Adam Strange 1

JLA SECRET FILES #3 (Dec 2000)
JLA 2
(subentries: Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Plastic Man)
Queen Bee 1
The General 1
Mageddon 1
The Advance Man 1
The Quantum Mechanics 1
White Martians 1
Qwsp 1
Queen of Fables 1

files-type entries:
Plastic Man 1/2
Aquaman 1/2
Wonder Woman 1/2
Green Lantern 1/2
JLA Reserves 1
(subentries: Atom, Steel, Firestorm, Green Arrow, New Genesis and Apokolips, Black Canary and Zatanna, Rocket Red)
Flash 1/2
Martian Manhunter 1/2

Incarnations of the Justice League:
JLA Year One 2
The Satellite Years 2
Justice League Detroit 2
Justice League International 2
The Watchtower Era 2

JLA SECRET FILES 2004 #1 (Nov 2004)
Justice League Elite 2
(subentries: Sister Superior, Coldcast, Manitou Raven, Green Arrow, The Flash, Menagerie, Major Disaster, Kasumi, Naif al-Sheikh)
The Red King 1
JLA (Satelite Era) 1
Ultramarine Corps 1

5/30/2021 5:32 am  #18

VERTIGO SECRET FILES: HELLBLAZER #1 (Mar 2005)
John Constantine 1
Constantine Family 2
(subentries: Kon-Sten-Tyn, Pyotr Konstantin, Harry Constantine, James Constantine, Lady Johanna Constantine, Thomas Constantine)
The Swamp Thing 2
The First of the Fallen 1
Chas Chandler 1
Kit Ryan 1
Newcastle 1
Zed, Marj and Mercury 1
Papa Midnight 1
Nigel Archer, Header & the Reverend Rick Neilsen 1
The Trenchcoat Brigade 1
Rich Eldridge & Michelle Hanson, Dani Wright 1
Hellblazer Timeline 2
John Constantine’s London 2
(subentries: Hampstead Heath, Camden, Paddington, Portobello, Tooting, Brixton, Peckham, Westminster, Tower Hamlets, Docklands)

VERTIGO SECRET FILES: SWAMP THING #1 (Nov 2000)
Tefé 1
Daphne 1
Pilate 1
Barnabas 1
Kilroy 1/2
Agent Orange 1/2
Kudzu 1
Swamp Thing 1
Abigail Holand 1
Matthew Cable 1
John Constantine 1
Anton Arcane 1
Jason Woodrue, The Floronic Man 1
Swamp Thing Timeline 3

5/30/2021 5:35 am  #19

DCU HEROES SECRET FILES #1 (Feb 1999)
Chase 1
Martian Manhunter 1
Hitman 1
Resurrection Man 1
Captain Marvel 1
Lobo 1
Chronos 1
Supernatural Saviors 2
Wildcat 1
The Star Spangled Kid and S.T.R.I.P.E. 1
Atom 1
Vext 1
Anarky 1
The L.A.W. 1
The Department of Extranormal Operations
DCU Heroes Timeline 2

DCU VILLAINS SECRET FILES #1 (Apr 1999)
Vandal Savage 1
The Star Conqueror 1
Shiv 1
Body Doubles 1
Neron 1
The Mawzir 1
Mystical Menaces 2
The Ravens 1
“Ravens” Rap Sheet 1
(subentries: Cheshire, Vicious, Pistolera, Termina)
Amazo 1
Malefic 1
Buzzword & Dolmen 1
The Slab 1
Mr. Mind 1
Solaris 1
Solaris Schematic 1
DC Universe Villains Secret Files Timeline 2
The Word 1

5/30/2021 5:37 am  #20

GOLDEN AGE SECRET FILES (Feb 2001)
Justice Society of America 2
Injustice Society of the World 2
(subentries: The Fiddler, The Thinker, Per Degaton, Vandal Savage, Brain Wave, The Harlequin, The Shade, The Gambler, Sportsmaster, The Wizard, Icicle, Solomon Grundy, Tigress)
Johnny Thunder 1
The Crimson Avenger 1

SILVER AGE SECRET FILES #1 (Jul 2000)
JLA 2
Justice League of America Secret Sanctuary 1
Flash 1
Green Lantern 1
The Metal Men 1
Challengers of the Unknown 1
Dial “H” for Hero 1
Injustice League 1
Doom Patrol 1
Seven Soldiers of Victory 2
(subentries: Adam Strange, Batgirl, Blackhawk, Deadman, Mento, Metamorpho, Shining Knight II)
Teen Titans 1
Agamemno 1
Cosmic Treadmill 1

5/30/2021 5:39 am  #21

SECRET FILES & ORIGINS GUIDE TO THE DC UNIVERSE 2000 (Mar 2000)
JLA 1
Young Justice 1
Team Superman 1
Metropolis, Now 2
Gotham Skyline 2
Allies of the Batman 1
Aquaman’s Royal Court 1
Amazonian Allies 1
Trouble Spots Around the Globe 2
(subentries: Metropolis; Gotham City; Blüdhaven; Blue Valley, Nebraska; Atlantis; Cerdia; Santa Prisca; Montevideo, Uraguay; Bhutran; Markovia; Qurac; Zandia)
JSA 2
(subentries: Sentinel, Flash, Wildcat, Black Canary, Atom-Smasher, Hawkgirl, Hourman, Dr. Fate, Starman, Dr. Mid-Nite, Star-Spangled Kid, Sand)
The Titans 1
Orion and the New Gods 1
Green Lanterns 1
The Flash Family 1
DCU Timeline 7
Creature Commandos 1
(subentries: Captain Hunter; Warren Griffith, a.k.a. Wolfpack; Myrra Rhodes, a.k.a. Medusa; Elliott “Lucky” Taylor, the Patchwork Man; Vincent Velcoro, the Vampire; The Gunner)

SECRET FILES & ORIGINS GUIDE TO THE DC UNIVERSE 2001–2002 (Feb 2002)
Doom Patrol 1
Josie Mac 1
Haven 2
Orpheus 1
Suicide Squad 1
The Power Company 2
(subentries: Skyrocket, Manhunter, Witchfire, Striker Z, Bork, Sapphire)
The Legion 1

5/30/2021 5:42 am  #22

THE FLASH SECRET FILES #1 (Nov 1997)
Flash III 1
Flash II 1
Flash I 1
Impulse 1
Jesse Quick 1
Max Mercury 1
John Fox 1
Linda Park 1
Pied Piper 1
Trickster 1
Professor Zoom 1
The Rogues Gallery 1
(subentries: Captain Boomerang, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Heat Wave, Captain Cold)
Gorilla Grodd 1
The Central City Flash Museum 1
Flash Museum First Floor 2
Flash Museum Second Floor 2
General Information (admission, hours, etc.—not sure if this counts as an entry)
Kadabra 1
Savitar 1
Flash Timeline 2
The Allen Family Tree 1

FLASH SECRET FILES #2 (Nov 1999)
Flash 1
Angela Margolin 1
Cobalt Blue 1
Barry Allen’s Costume 1
The Folded Man 1
Kid Flash 1
Replicant 1
Sela Allen 1
Gorilla City 1

FLASH SECRET FILES #3 (Nov 2001)
Chyre & Morillo 1
The Rogues 2
(subentries: Weather Wizard, Girder, Magenta, Murmur, Mirror Master, Plunder, Blacksmith)
Cicada 1
Iron Heights Penitentiary 1
Gregory Wolfe 1
Tar Pit 1
Goldface 1
Captain Cold 1

THE FLASH SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS 2010 #1 (May 2010)
The Flash 1
Iris Allen 1
Keystone City 1
Central City 1
Crime Lab 2
(headshots: Darryl Frye, James Forrest, David Singh, Barry Allen, Kristen Kramer)
The Speed Force 2
(subentries: The Flash (Garrick), Max Mercury, Kid Flash, John Fox, Jesse Quick, The Flash (West), Impulse, Jai West)
Cosmic Treadmill 1
Captain Cold 1
Heatwave 1
Mirror Master 1
Weather Wizard 1
The Trickster 1
Gorilla Grodd 1
Abra Kadabra 1
Dr. Alchemy 1
Professor Zoom a.k.a. The Reverse Flash 1
Captain Boomerang 1

5/30/2021 5:44 am  #23

LEGION SECRET FILES #1 (Jan 1998)
Cosmic Boy 1
Live Wire 1
Saturn Girl 1
Triad 1
Apparition 1
Invisible Kid 1
Legion Outpost schematic 2
(sub-entries: Main Meeting Room, Monitor Room, Hall of Heroes, Recreational Room 1, Equipment/Storage Bay #22 of 35, Docking Bay Wing 3, Dorm Room #29 of 40, Medical Lab 2, Mess Hall, VR Room, Detention Cells, Multifunctional Training Deck, Arboretum Deck, Main Generator, Antenna Array, Braniac 5’s Lab
XS 1
Chameleon 1
Braniac 5 1
Violet 1
Spark 1
Kinetix 1
Star Boy 1
M’Onel 1
Element Lad 1
Gates 1
Ultra Boy 1
Umbra 1
Legion Chronology 2

LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES SECRET FILES #2 (Jun 1999)
Karate Kid 1
The Legion Constitution 2
Kid Quantum II 1
Pernisius 1
Fallen Heroes 2
(subentires: The Hall of Fallen Heroes, Leviathan, Kid Quantum, Blast-Off, Atom’X, The Science Police memorial, Shrine to the Unknown Martian, S’tern Ro’g, G’dath of the Silvans)
Sensor 1
Elements of Disaster 1
(subentries: Phy’r, Rrok, A’rie, Ebb)
Thunder 1
Ferro 1
Braniac 5.1 1
A Partial Listing of the United Planets and Affiliated Planets 1
(United Planets: Aarok, Aleph, Anatac, Athram, Bgztl, Bismoll, Braal, Cargg, Colu, Daxam, Dryad, Durla, Earth, Enwa, FawcettWorld, Imsk, Lallor, Mars, Mellorus, Naltor, Orando, Pasnac, Rimbor, Silvan, Swizzor, Talok VIII, Titan, Trom, Vyrga)
(Affiliated Planets: Elia, Sklar asteroid belt, Thanagar, Winath, Xanthu)
The Blight 1
Monstress 1

LEGION SECRET FILES 3003 (Jan 2004)
Shikari
Legion Cadets
Science Police
Thresholds
Titanet Adepts
Kid Quantum
Saturn Girl
Cosmic Boy
Legion World Command Deck
Gear
Chuck Taine
Triad
XS
Doctor Gym’ll
Apparition
Ultra Boy
Ultra Kid
Timber Wolf
Wildfire
Ferro
Star Boy
Dreamer
Umbra
Superboy
Karate Kid
Sensor
M’Onel
Chameleon
Kinetix
Gates
R.J. Brande
Brainiac 5
Spark
Violet
Invisible Kid
Legion World
Livewire

5/30/2021 5:45 am  #24

WONDER WOMAN SECRET FILES #1 (Mar 1998)
Diana 1
Wonder Woman 1
Amazons of Themyscira 1
Artemis 1
The Gods of Olympus 1
Wonder Girl 1
Donna Troy 1
Mike Schorr 1
Helena Sandsmark 1
Julia & Vanessa 1
Ares 1
Circe 1
Herakles 1
Cheetah 1
Chronicles of Wonder Woman 2

WONDER WOMAN SECRET FILES #2 (Jul 1999)
Wonder Woman 1
Gods of Olympus 2
Ares’ Children 1
Devastation 1
Cronus and His Children 2
(subentries: Harrier, Disdain, Titan, Slaughter, Arch, Oblivion)
The Dome Creatures 1
(subentries: The Sphinx, Pegasus, Ladon, Chiron)
Wonder Woman’s WonderDome 2

WONDER WOMAN SECRET FILES & ORIGINS #3 (May 2002)
Wonder Woman 4
Wonder Woman’s Weapons and Equipment 2
(subentries: Wonder Woman’s Bracelets, Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet, Wonder Woman’s Magic Lasso)
Hippolyta 2
(subentry: Fury)
Troia 2
Wonder Girl 1
(subentry: Helena Sandsmark)
Supporting Characters 2
(subentries: Steve Trevor, Etta Candy Trevor, Julia Kapatelis, Vanessa Kapatelis, Trevor Barnes)
Gods of Olympus 1.5
(subentries: Heracles, Ares)
Mount Olympus 1/2
Artemis 1.5
Shim’Tar 1/2
Cheetah 1/2
Circe 1/2
Silver Swan 1/2
Doctor Psycho 1/2
Villainy Inc. 1
(subentries: Giganta, Cyborgirl, Jinx, Clea, Trinity, Doctor Poison)
The History of the Amazons 3

5/30/2021 5:47 am  #25

TEEN TITANS/OUTSIDERS SECRET FILES 2003 (Dec 2003)
Robin 1
Nightwing, Jade & Arsenal 2
Indigo 1
Wonder Girl 1
Thunder 1
Cyborg 1
Starfire 1
Kid Flash 1
Grace 1
Metamorpho 1
Beast Boy 1
Deathstroke the Terminator 1
Superboy 1
Raven 1

TEEN TITANS AND OUTSIDERS SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS 2005 (Oct 2005)
Superboy 1
Batman and the Outsiders 1
Shift 1
Speedy 1
Blackfire 1
Hawk and Dove 1
Fearsome Five 1
Ravager 1
Brother Blood 1
Dr. Light 1
Donna Troy 1

TITANS SECRET FILES #1 (Mar 1999)
Nightwing 1
Troia 1
Arsenal 1
Tempest 1
Flash III 1
Starfire 1
The Titan’s New Tower 1
Cyborg 1
Damage 1
Argent 1
Jesse Quick 1
Titans Supporting Cast 1
Damien Darhk 1
The H.I.V.E. 1
Tartarus 2
The Titans Timeline 2
Goth 1

THE TITANS SECRET FILES #2 (Oct 2000)
The Titans 1
Cyborg 1
Lian Harper 1
The 1,000: Titans Surveillance Database 2
(subentries: Bumblebee and The Herald, Damage, Dial “H” for Hero, Duela Dent, Joto, CM3, Magenta, Omen, Red Star, Pantha and Wildebeest, Risk, Rose Wilson, Starfire, Thunder and Lightning)
(Deceased (headshots): Aquagirl, Danny Chase, Dove I, Dove II, Golden Eagle, Hawk, Jericho, Kole)
(Location Unknown (headshots): Prysm, Fringe, Minion, Azrael, Raven)
Epsilon 1
Deathstroke 1
Flamebird 1
Beast Boy 1
Matt Logan 1
Bushido 1
The Hangmen 1
(subentries: Breathtaker, Provoke, Stranglehold, Shock Trauma, Killshot)

5/30/2021 5:48 am  #26

SUPERMAN SECRET FILES #1 (Jan 1998)
Superman-Red/Superman-Blue 2
Lois Lane 1
Jimmy Olsen 1
Clark Kent 1
Perry White 1
Daily Planet 1
Metropolis Special Crimes Unit 1
S.T.A.R. Labs 1
Martha & Jonathan Kent 1
Guardian 1
Scorn 1
Superman Timeline: Chronology of Events 2

SUPERMAN SECRET FILES #2 (May 1999)
Superman 1
Superman Robots 2
Kismet 1
Dominus 1
LexCom 1
Supermen of America 2
(subentries: Brahma, The Loser, Outburst, White Lotus, Pyrogen)
Strange Visitor 1
The Anti-Hero 1
The Contessa 1
Metropolis 2
Misa 1
Lois Lane Timeline 1
Gog 1

SUPERMAN SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS 2004 (Aug 2004)
Gog 1
The Shack 2
Replikon 1
Lt. Lupé Teresa Leocadio-Escudero 1
Father Daniel Leone 1
Eradicator 1
Preus 1
Mr. Majestic 1
Supergirl 1

SUPERMAN SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS 2005 (Jan 2006)
Superman 1
Daily Planet 1
(subentries: Perry White, Jimmy Olsen, Ron Toupe, Geraldine “Gerry” Frank, Josef Schuman)
Ruin 1
Blackrock 1
Lex Luthor 1
The Fortress of Solitude 2
Lois Lane 1

SUPERMAN SECRET FILES 2009 #1 (Oct 2009)
New Krypton 1
(subentries: Kandor, The Shipyards, Atmosphere Generators, SunStone Fields, Solar-Powered Generators, Listening Stations)
Kandor 1
(subentries: The Central Tower, Zor-El’s Tomb, El Family Apartments, Qual-Tron Tower, The Cathedral, The Cal-La Opera House, Labor Guild Residential District, The Military Ground Compound, Var-De Apartments)
Superman 1
Kryptonian Military Unit “Red Shard” 1
(subentries: Commander Gor, Lieutenant Asha Del-Nar, Aspirant First Class Jeq-Vay, Aspirant Dal Kir-Ta, Aspirant Sem-Re, “Aspirant” Non)
Alura and the Guilds of New Krypton 1
(subentries: The Science Guild, The Artists Guild, The Military Guild, The Labor Guild, The Religious Guild)
General Zod/Commander Ursa/Non 2
Brainiac 1
Superboy 1
Krypto 1
Lex Luthor 1
Metropolis 2
(subentries: LexCorp, The Daily Star Building, WayneTech, The Daily Planet, Hammersmith Tower, 1938 Sullivan Place, Metropolis Police Precinct #55, Shuster Sports Arena, Centennial Park, Glenmorgan Square, Kindle Towers, S.T.A.R. Labs, University of Metropolis, The Metro Financial District, The Wonderland District, 8006 Papp Avenue, Science Police Headquarters, Stryker’s Island, Simon Tower Apartments, The Avenue of Tomorrow, Valhalla Cemetery, Metropolis City Hall, The Conrad B. Montgomery Federal Building, Frank Berkowitz Memorial Stadium, Ace O’ Clubs, Suicide Slum, Iron Works, Overlook Park
The Daily Planet 2
(subentries: Lois Lane, Ron Troupe, Lana Lang, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen, Cat Grant, Steve Lombard)
Mon-El 1
The Guardian 1
Supergirl 1
Nightwing 1
Flamebird 1
Project 7734 2
(subentries: General Sam Lane, Atlas, Codename: Assassin)
Metallo 1/2
Reactron 1/2

5/30/2021 5:48 am  #27

JSA SECRET FILES #1 (Aug 1999)
The Flash 1
Hawkgirl 1
Starman VII 1
Wildcat 1
Hourman 1
Doctor Mid-Nite 1
Black Canary 1
Fate’s Legacy 1
The Dark Lord 1
Obsidian 1
JSA Timeline 2
Sand 1
Wonder Woman 1
Sentinel 1
The Star-Spangled Kid 1
Justice Society of America’s Headquarters 3
Atom Smasher 1
Extant 1
Spectre 1
Mr. Terrific 1

JSA SECRET FILES #2 (Sep 2001)
Nemesis 1
Black Adam 1
Jakeem Thunder 1
Hawkman & Hawkgirl 2
Alexander Montez 1
Director Bones 1
The Sin Eater 1
Brainwave 1
The Injustice Society 2
(subentries: Geomancer, Shiv, Count Vertigo, Killer Wasp, Tigress, The Icicle, Blackbriar Thorn)
Ultra-Humanite 1
Roulette 1
Solomon Grundy 1

5/30/2021 5:56 am  #28

BIRDS OF PREY SECRET FILES 2003 (Aug 2003)
Huntress 1
Batgirl 1
Oracle 1
Black Canary 1

CATWOMAN SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS #1 (Nov 2002)
Catwoman 1
Slam Bradley 1
Holly 1
Black Mask 1

DAY OF JUDGMENT SECRET FILES (Nov 1999)
Sentinels of Magic 2
(subentries: Dr. Occult, Faust, Madame Xanadu, Sentinel, Ragman, Blue Devil, Enchantress)
Zatanna 1
Asmodel 1
Deadman 1
The Demon 1
The Phantom Stranger 1
Dr. Fate 1
Day of Judgment Timeline 2
The Spectre 1
Magic Talismans 1
(subentries: Madame Xanadu’s Tarot and Crystal Ball, Dr. Occult’s Symbol of the Seven, Faust’s Magickal Pouches)

FINAL CRISIS: SECRET FILES #1 (Feb 2009)
Justifiers 1/2
Dark Mary Marvel 1/2
Captain Allen Atom 1/3
Wonder Wagon 1/3
Doc Fate 1/3
Overman 1/3
Overgirl 1/3
Mandrakk the Dark Monitor 1/3
Superdemon 1/3
Weeja Dell 1/3
Aquaman 1/3

GREEN ARROW SECRET FILES & ORIGINS #1 (Dec 2002)
Green Arrow 2
Arsenal 1
Black Canary 1
Green Arrow’s Specialty Arrows 2
(subentries: Explosive Arrows, Trident, Countdown Explosive, Boxing Glove Arrow, Green Arrow’s Quiver, Impromptu Arrows, Soda Can Arrow Head, Bolo Arrow, Claw/Grappler Arrow Head, Net Arrow, Bows)
Green Arrow II 1
Eddie Fyers 1
Mia Dearden 1
Hard-Traveling Heroes 2
Stanley and His Monster 1
Onomatopoeia 1

HAWKMAN SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS #1 (Oct 2002)
Hawkman 1
Hawkgirl 1
Kristopher Roderic 1
Dr Fate 1
The Stonechat Museum of Art & History 2
Shadow-Thief 1
Speed Saunders 1
Nighthawk & Cinnamon 1
The Gentleman Ghost 1

JLA/JSA SECRET FILES & ORIGINS #1 (Jan 2003)
Captain Marvel 1
Aquaman 1
Firestorm 1
The Crimson Avenger 1
Power Girl 1
Faith 1
The Ancients 1
(subentries: Gamemnae, Sela, The Whaler, The Anointed One, Rama Khan, Tezumak, Manitou Raven)
The Star-Spangled Kid 1
Hourman 1

JLA IN CRISIS SECRET FILES #1 (Nov 1998)
Crisis on Parallel Earths 2
Crisis on Infinite Earths 2
Legends 2
Millennium 2
Invasion! 2
War of the Gods 2
Armageddon 2001 2
Eclipso: The Darkness Within 2
Bloodlines 2
Zero Hour 2
Underworld 2
Final Night 2
Genesis 2
DC One Million 2

JOKER: LAST LAUGH SECRET FILES (Dec 2001)
Shilo Norman and Dina Bell 1
Black Mass 1
Multi-Man 1
Leather 1
Meathead 1
Carnivora 1
Rancor 1

JUST IMAGINE STAN LEE… SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS #1 (Mar 2002)
Batman 1
Wonder Woman 1
Superman 1
Green Lantern 1
Flash 1
JLA 1
Reverend Dominic Darrk 1
The Church of Eternal Empowerment 2
(subentries: Morgana le Fey, Madame Xanadu, Mark Merlin, Tommy Tomorrow, The Doom Patrol)
Robin 1
Shazam 1
Aquaman 1
Catwoman 1
Sandman/The Coming Crisis 2

NEW GODS SECRET FILES (Sep 1998)
New Genesis (map) 1
Orion 1
Highfather 1
Darkseid 1
Big Barda & Mister Miracle 1
Metron 1
Takion 1
Darkseid’s Elite 1
(subentries: Desaad, Doctor Bedlam, Granny Goodness, Kalibak, Kanto, Steppenwolf, Virman Vundabar)
Mortalla 1
New Gods Timeline 2
Apokolips (map) 1

NIGHTWING SECRET FILES #1 (Oct 1999)
Nightwing 2
Haly’s Circus 1
Supporting Cast 1
(subentries: Amygdala, John Law a.k.a. The Tarantula, Hank “Hero” Hogan, Michael “Mutt” Hogan, Bridget Clancy)
Nightwing’s Blüdhaven Apartment/HQ 1
Nite-Wing 1
Blüdhaven map 2
Brutale 1
Double Dare 1
Lady Vic 1
Shrike 1
Stallion 1
Blockbuster 1
Blüdhaven Underground Notes 2
(subentries: Blockbuster, Ricky Noone, Chief Redhorn, Eddie Minh, Turk Fremunda, Sulieman Thomas Ali, Eddie “Lunchmeat” Deever, Cisco Blaine, Sonny Brewer, Dudley Soames aka “Torque”, Frankie Deever)
Torque 1
Blüdhaven Police Dept. 1
Nightwing Timeline 2

SECRET FILES PRESIDENT LUTHOR (Mar 2001)
Talia Head 1
Lex Luthor 1
Pete Ross and Lana Lang 1
The Presidential Cabinet 1
(subentries: Frank Rock, Amanda Waller, Jefferson Pierce, Major Samuel Lane)

SINS OF YOUTH SECRET FILES #1 (May 2000)
Robin 1
Impulse 1
Superboy 1
Wonder Girl 1
Empress 1
Cissie Jones-King 1
The Secret 1
Lagoon Boy 1
The Star-Spangled Kid 1
The Junior Society of America 2
JLA, Jr. 2
The Marvel Family 1
The Titans 1
Li’l Lobo 1
The Point Men 1
Young Villains 1
Klarion 1
The Agenda 1

STARMAN SECRET FILES #1 (Apr 1998)
Starman VII 1
Starman I and Starman VI 1
The Shade 1
Starman III 1
Starman II, IV and V 1
The Mist Family 1
O’Dare Family 1
Scalphunter 1
Your Guide to Opal (map) 2
Starman Timeline 2
Cosmic Rod Blueprint 1

SUPERMAN/BATMAN SECRET FILES 2003 (Nov 2003)
Superman 1
Batman 1
President Lex Luthor 1
The Superman and Batman “Families” 2
(subentries: Superboy, Supergirl, Natasha Irons, Krypto, Nightwing, Robin, Huntress, Batgirl)
Talia 1
Metallo 1

SUPERMAN: OUR WORLDS AT WAR SECRET FILES (Aug 2001)
Earth Allies 2
Alien Allies 2
Zod Squad 2
Krypto 1

SUPERMAN METROPOLIS SECRET FILES (Jul 2000)
Superman & Lois 1
Steel 1
The Eradicator 1
Metropolis S.C.U. 1
Hope & Mercy 1
La Encantadora 1
The Prankster 1
Rose & Thorn 1
S.T.A.R. Labs 1
The Daily Planet 1
LexCorp Towers 1
Metropolis Union Station 1/2
Rail Whale 1/2
Daily Planet 1/2
1938 Sullivan (Home of Lois and Clark) 1/2
Suicide Slum 1
Special Crimes Unit Headquarters 1/2
Science and Technology Advanced Research Labs: Metropolis Branch 1/2
Stryker’s Island 1
Braniac 13 1
Imperiex 1

SUPERMAN VILLAINS SECRET FILES #1 (Jun 1998)
Metallo 1
Lex Luthor 1
Silver Banshee 1
Cyborg 1
Brainiac 1
Obsession 1
Rock 1
Mister Mxyzptlk 1
Mainframe 1
Maxima 1
Atomic Skull 1
Riot 1
Parasite 1
Toyman 1
Super-Villains Timeline 2
Doomsday 1

TEAM SUPERMAN SECRET FILES #1 (May 1998)
Superboy 1
Project Cadmus 2
Wild Men 1
Tana & Roxy 1
Scavenger 1
King Shark 1
Steel 1
Amanda Quick & Natasha Irons 1
Crash 1
Dr. Villain 1
Skorpio 1
Supergirl 1
Buzz & Linda 1
The Danverses 1
Leesburg Friends 1
Wally 1
Comet 1
Twilight 1
Supergirl/Steel/Superboy Timeline 2

YOUNG JUSTICE SECRET FILES #1 (Jan 1999)
Impulse 1
Robin 1
Superboy 1
Red Tornado 1
Secret 1
Wonder Girl 1
Arrowette 1
Bedlam 1
Old Justice 1
Rip Roar 1

5/30/2021 9:52 am  #29

GREEN LANTERN 80TH ANNIVERSARY 100-PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR #1 (Aug 2020)
(The reprinted profiles are from Green Lantern Sinestro Corps Secret Files and Origins #1. They have been reformatted and occasionally edited)
Hal Jordan R
Shorm R
Hannu R
Nautkeloi N
Larvox R
Guy Gardner R
Leezle Pon R
Gorin-Sunn N
Volk R
Graf Toren R
Medphyll R
Morro R
Voz R
Aegle N
John Stewart R
Kyle Rayner R
Two-Six N
Rot Lop Fan R
Von Daggle R
R’amey Holl R
B’dg R
Salaak R
Princess Iolande R
Chriselon N
Simon Baz N
Mogo R
Arisia Rrab R
Trilla-Tru N
Jessica Cruz N
Maxim Tox N
Kilowog R
Isamot Kol R
Vath Sarn R
Lok Neboora R
Stel R
Alan Scott N
Barreer Wot R
Keli Quintela N
Jo Mullein N
Guardians of the Universe R

5/30/2021 10:17 am  #30

AMAZING ADVENTURES OF THE JLA (2005)
JLA 2 R from JLA Secret Files #3 (has a major text misprint)

ANARKY: THE COMPLETE SERIES (2018)
Anarky 1 R (from DCU Heroes Secret Files #1)

BATGIRL VOLUME 2: TO THE DEATH (2016)
(reprinted from Batgirl Secret Files and Origins #1)
Batgirl (Cain) 1
Lady Shiva 1
Oracle 1
Cain 1
Batgirl (Gordon) 1

BATGIRL VOLUME 3: POINT BLANK (2017)
Sensor and Force 14 1 R (from Batgirl Secret Files and Origins #1)

BATMAN: NO MAN’S LAND VOLUME 3 (2012)
(reprinted from Batman: No Man’s Land Secret Files #1)
Bruce Wayne 1
Batman Squad 2
Blue Boys 2
Azrael 1
Batgirl 1
Penguin 1
Poison Ivy 1
Cain 1
Harley Quinn 1
Outside Interest 1

BATMAN: ROAD TO NO MAN’S LAND VOLUME 2
(reprinted from Batman: No Man’s Land Secret Files #1)
Penguin 1
Batman No Man’s Land Timeline 2
Outside Interest 1

BATMAN: TALES OF THE MAN-BAT (2018)
Man-Bat 1 R (from Batman Villains Secret Files and Origins 2005)

BIRDS OF PREY: MURDER & MYSTERY (2019)
(reprinted from Birds of Prey Secret Files 2003)
Black Canary 1
Batgirl 1 R
Oracle 1 R
Huntress 1 R

CATWOMAN VOLUME 2: NO EASY WAY DOWN (2013)
reprints the profiles from Catwoman Secret Files and Origins #1

THE FINAL NIGHT (2021)
Final Night 2 R (from JLA in Crisis Secret Files #1)

THE FLASH BY GRANT MORRISON AND MARK MILLAR (2016)
Flash 1 R (from JLA Secret Files #1)

THE FLASH BY MARK WAID BOOK SEVEN (2020)
reprints the profiles from The Flash Secret Files #1

FLASH ROGUES: CAPTAIN COLD (2018)
Captain Cold 1 R (from Flash Secret Files #3)

GREEN LANTERN BY GEOFF JOHNS BOOK THREE (2020)
reprints the profiles from Green Lantern Sinestro Corps Secret Files and Origins #1

HARLEY QUINN & THE BIRDS OF PREY (2019)
Harley Quinn 1 R-BNoSF
Black Canary 1 R-BirdsOfPreySF
The Huntress 1 R-BGotSF
G.C.P.D. 1 R-BGotSF
Batgirl 1 R-BirdsOfPreySF
Black Mask 1 R-BVilSF2005

HAWKMAN BY GEOFF JOHNS BOOK ONE (2017)
(reprinted from Hawkman Secret Files and Origins #1)
Hawkman 1
Hawkgirl 1
Kristopher Roderic 1
Dr Fate 1
Shadow-Thief 1
Speed Saunders 1
Nighthawk & Cinnamon 1
The Gentleman Ghost 1

INFINITE CRISIS OMNIBUS NEW EDITION (2018)
reprints Infinite Crisis Secret Files 2006

JLA VOLUME 5 (2014)
(reprinted from JLA Secret Files #3)
White Martians 1
Queen of Fables 1
The General 1
Mageddon 1
Qwsp 1
Queen Bee 1

JSA BY GEOFF JOHNS BOOK THREE (2019) 
reprints the profiles from JSA Secret Files #1-2, as well as the following profiles from JLA/JSA Secret Files & Origins #1: Captain Marvel, Crimson Avenger, Power Girl, The Star-Spangled Kid, Hourman.

JUST IMAGINE STAN LEE CREATING THE DC UNIVERSE OMNIBUS (2013)
reprints the profiles from Just Imagine Stan Lee… Secret Files and Origins #1

JUST IMAGINE STAN LEE CREATING THE DC UNIVERSE BOOK TWO (2020)
reprints the profiles from Just Imagine Stan Lee… Secret Files and Origins #1

THE LEGION: FOUNDATIONS (2004)
reprints Legion Secret Files 3003

NIGHTWING VOLUME 4: LOVE AND BULLETS (2016)
reprints the profiles from Nightwing Secret Files #1

OUTSIDERS BY JUDD WINICK: THE DARKER SIDE OF JUSTICE (2019)
(reprintedfrom Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files 2003)
Thunder 1
Arsenal 1/2
Nightwing 1/2
Jade 1
Indigo 1
Grace 1
Metamorpho 1

STARGIRL BY GEOFF JOHNS (2020)
The Star Spangled Kid and S.T.R.I.P.E. 1 R (from DCU Heroes Secret Files #1)
Shiv 1 R (from DCU Villains Secret Files #1)

SUPERGIRL: FRIENDS & FUGITIVES (2016)
(reprinted from Superman Secret Files 2009 #1)
Supergirl 1
Alura and the Guilds of New Krypton 1
Metallo 1/2
Reactron 1/2

SUPERMAN: PRESIDENT LUTHOR (2018)
reprints the profiles from Secret Files President Luthor

SUPERMAN/BATMAN VOLUME I
(reprinted from Superman/Batman Secret Files 2003)
Superman 1
Batman 1
President Lex Luthor 1
Talia 1
Metallo 1

SWAMP THING BY BRIAN K. VAUGHAN VOLUME 1 (2014)
(reprinted from Vertigo Secret Files: Swamp Thing #1)
Tefé 1
Daphne 1
Barnabas 1

SWAMP THING BY BRIAN K. VAUGHAN VOLUME 2 (2014)
(reprinted from Vertigo Secret Files: Swamp Thing #1)
Pilate 1
Kilroy 1/2
Agent Orange 1/2
Kudzu 1
John Constantine 1
Swamp Thing 1
Abigail Holand 1

TEEN TITANS BY GEOFF JOHNS BOOK ONE (2017)
(reprinted from Teen Titans/Outsiders Secret Files 2003)
Beast Boy 1
Cyborg 1
Kid Flash 1
Raven 1
Robin 1
Starfire 1
Superboy 1
Wonder Girl 1

YOUNG JUSTICE BOOK TWO (2018)
reprints the profiles from Young Justice Secret Files #1

YOUNG JUSTICE BOOK THREE (2018)
reprints the profiles from Sins of Youth Secret Files #1