Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2023 5:50 pm  #1

Beverly Switzler

BEVERLY SWITZLER (profile created by ChatGPT)

Aliases: None

Identity: Public

Citizenship: United States

Place of Birth: Unknown

Known Relatives: None

Group Affiliations: None

Education: High School graduate

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 115 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Abilities: Beverly Switzler is a skilled actress and singer. She has a pleasant singing voice and has performed in various musical productions. Beverly has no known superhuman abilities.

Paraphernalia: None

History: Beverly Switzler was a struggling actress who became involved with the anthropomorphic superhero Howard the Duck when he was transported from his home world to Earth. She assisted Howard in his various adventures, often finding herself in danger due to her association with him. Beverly and Howard developed a close friendship, although their relationship remained strictly platonic. Beverly was also briefly involved with the villainous Dr. Bong, who was obsessed with her and kidnapped her on multiple occasions. Despite the dangers she faced, Beverly remained loyal to Howard and continued to assist him in his crimefighting endeavors.

Strength Level: Beverly Switzler possesses the normal human strength of a woman of her age, height, and build who engages in minimal regular exercise.

Known Superhuman Powers: None

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

2/27/2023 5:54 pm  #2

Re: Beverly Switzler

It appears that ChatGPT intermingled 616/Prime info with movie info. I don't think the comic version is a singer but she's definitely a life model. I think the magazine series confirmed or at least strongly hinted that the relationship wasn't entirely platonic.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

2/28/2023 2:37 am  #3

Re: Beverly Switzler

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

It appears that ChatGPT intermingled 616/Prime info with movie info. I don't think the comic version is a singer but she's definitely a life model. I think the magazine series confirmed or at least strongly hinted that the relationship wasn't entirely platonic.

Yeah, the comic version's not a singer - I mean, without re-reading all her appearances I can't guarantee she never tried to earn a crust that way, but it's certainly not her normal career. And her relationship with Howard is most definitely not platonic - you are right that the magazine series confirmed that, but even for those who might discount that because it wasn't written by Gerber would have to count the Gerber-penned 2002 MAX series which makes it pretty explicit that they are in a sexual relationship.

Board footera