Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2023 8:38 pm  #1

Yera Allon

Yera Allon

Identity: Secret

Legal Status: Citizen of the Dominion of L.E.G.I.O.N.

Place of Birth: Unknown

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: None

Group Affiliation: Formerly L.E.G.I.O.N.

Base of Operations: Mobile

First Appearance: L.E.G.I.O.N. #7

History: Yera Allon is a shapeshifter from the Dominion of L.E.G.I.O.N. who served as a member of the organization's strike team for a time. Yera's natural abilities as a shapeshifter allowed her to mimic the appearance and abilities of others, making her a valuable asset to the team.

During her time with L.E.G.I.O.N., Yera developed close relationships with several of her teammates, including the team leader Vril Dox and the fellow shapeshifter, Durlan. However, Yera's loyalties were ultimately tested when she was tasked with infiltrating the Omega Men, a group of rebels opposing L.E.G.I.O.N.'s authority.

Yera's mission proved difficult, as she found herself developing genuine feelings for the Omega Men and their cause. Ultimately, Yera chose to betray L.E.G.I.O.N. and side with the rebels, becoming a valuable member of the Omega Men.

Powers and Abilities: Yera Allon is a shapeshifter with the ability to alter her physical form and appearance at will. She can mimic the appearance and abilities of other individuals with remarkable accuracy, making her an effective infiltrator and spy. Yera also possesses enhanced strength, durability, and agility, making her a formidable fighter in combat.

Equipment: Yera typically relies on her shapeshifting abilities in the field, but she has also been known to use a variety of weapons and gadgets, including blasters and energy shields.

Weaknesses: Yera's shapeshifting abilities are limited by her physical constitution. If she takes on a form that is significantly larger or smaller than her natural size, for example, it can cause her physical strain and discomfort. Additionally, Yera's loyalties and emotions can sometimes cloud her judgment, leading her to make risky decisions.

Note: Yera Allon is a complex and intriguing character, whose loyalties and allegiances have shifted over time. She continues to be a valuable asset to the Omega Men and a capable mercenary, using her unique abilities to fight for what she believes in.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

2/27/2023 8:39 pm  #2

Re: Yera Allon

Well.... she is a shapeshifter. The AI has certainly created an interesting if completely inaccurate new back story for her.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera