Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2023 4:27 pm  #1

Dorothy Gale (Movie Version)

Dorothy Gale

Identity: Public

Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record

Place of Birth: Kansas, United States

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: Auntie Em (guardian), Uncle Henry (guardian)

Group Affiliation: None

Base of Operations: Kansas, United States

First Appearance: The Wizard of Oz (1939)

History: Dorothy Gale is a young farm girl from Kansas who was swept away by a tornado to the magical land of Oz. There, she embarked on a journey to meet the Wizard of Oz, hoping he could help her return home.

Along the way, Dorothy made many friends, including the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion. Together, they faced many challenges and obstacles, including the Wicked Witch of the West and her army of flying monkeys.

Despite her fear and uncertainty, Dorothy remained brave and resourceful, using her wits and ingenuity to overcome each obstacle in her path. With the help of her friends, she ultimately defeated the Wicked Witch and returned home to Kansas.

Powers and Abilities: Dorothy possesses no superhuman powers or abilities. However, she has shown herself to be a quick thinker and problem-solver, often using her wits and ingenuity to overcome challenges. She is also a skilled singer and dancer.

Weaknesses: Dorothy is a relatively inexperienced adventurer and can be vulnerable to physical harm. Additionally, her loyalty to her friends can sometimes be exploited by her enemies.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/01/2023 4:29 pm  #2

Re: Dorothy Gale (Movie Version)

Actually, (in the unlikely event that someone hasn't seen the movie I'll add spoiler space)

she never actually travelled to Oz but merely had a surprisingly linear dream.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera