Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2023 7:50 pm  #1

Ghost Rider (MCU)

Aliases: Ghost Rider, Spirit of Vengeance
Identity: Public
Citizenship: American
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
Known Relatives: Gabe Reyes (Brother), Eli Morrow (Uncle, deceased)
Group Affiliation: None
Education: High School Graduate
First Appearance: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2016) - TV Series
History: Robbie Reyes was an ordinary mechanic living in Los Angeles until his life took a supernatural turn. After being fatally shot by a group of gang members, he was resurrected and bonded with the vengeful spirit of Eli Morrow, his corrupted uncle. This transformation turned him into the Ghost Rider, a supernatural being with the power to exact vengeance on those who have committed evil deeds.

Robbie's dual existence as a mechanic and a Ghost Rider led to a complex balance between his human emotions and the fiery spirit within him. As the Spirit of Vengeance, he hunted down and confronted wrongdoers, often leaving a trail of destruction in his wake. However, he retained his humanity, seeking justice rather than mere revenge.

Robbie's path crossed with the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., who helped him uncover the truth behind his uncle's dark deeds and find a way to control the Ghost Rider's power. His partnership with the agents exposed him to a wider world of supernatural threats, and he played a crucial role in confronting these dangers.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 190 lbs
Eyes: Fiery Orange (as Ghost Rider), Brown (as Robbie)
Hair: Black (as Robbie)
Abilities: As Ghost Rider, Robbie possesses superhuman strength, durability, and agility. He can generate and manipulate hellfire, which he often wields as a weapon. He can transform parts of his body into hellfire-infused weapons, such as chains and flaming fists. His most fearsome ability is the "Penance Stare," which allows him to inflict the pain and guilt of a person's past misdeeds upon them, often rendering them incapacitated.

Accessories: Robbie's primary accessory is his black muscle car, a 1969 Dodge Charger, which is infused with the spirit of Eli Morrow. The car itself possesses supernatural attributes and can manifest as a demonic vehicle when Robbie transforms into Ghost Rider.

Notable Appearances:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2016-2017) - TV Series

Robbie Reyes' portrayal as Ghost Rider in the Marvel Cinematic Universe adds a darker and more supernatural element to the series. His struggle to control his newfound powers while maintaining his humanity showcases the internal conflict that comes with wielding immense supernatural abilities. As the Spirit of Vengeance, Robbie's presence adds a unique layer to the expanding MCU lore.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera