Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/14/2024 9:13 am  #91

Re: Unofficial Marvel Profiles

NexusOfNightmares wrote:

Are there any Fact Files for Nightmare?

Yes, in #66.

4/15/2024 11:40 am  #92

zuckyd1 wrote:

NexusOfNightmares wrote:

Yes, in #66.

Any important stuff for events chronology?

4/15/2024 12:35 pm  #93

NexusOfNightmares wrote:

zuckyd1 wrote:

NexusOfNightmares wrote:

Yes, in #66.

The bulk of the profile is just a description of the character. A few events from his history are briefly mentioned, most notably his first appearance, his alliance with the Fear Lords, and his role in Chaos War.
The profile does mention that he was a servant of Shuma-Gorath before he escaped into the Dream Dimension and established his own domain. I'm not sure what the source of this is; it's not mentioned in either his handbook profile or his Fandom page.

4/15/2024 1:58 pm  #94

zuckyd1 wrote:

NexusOfNightmares wrote:

zuckyd1 wrote:

Yes, in #66.

The bulk of the profile is just a description of the character. A few events from his history are briefly mentioned, most notably his first appearance, his alliance with the Fear Lords, and his role in Chaos War.
The profile does mention that he was a servant of Shuma-Gorath before he escaped into the Dream Dimension and established his own domain. I'm not sure what the source of this is; it's not mentioned in either his handbook profile or his Fandom page.

That's new to me (I wrote the Fandom page). I saw that once on his Comicvine page but assumed it was made up and couldn't find any sources for it: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/nightmare/4005-2646/

Interesting to see where the source is from.

Board footera