Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2020 8:07 am  #1

General Comics Trivia

Similar to the OHOTMU thread, but goes beyond the Handbooks. I’m doing themes but it’s optional if other people want to do the same.
Today’s theme: The Scourge of the Underworld, covering the original 1980s-1990s era. And no, I'm not going to ask you what his catchphrase is. That's a tad too easy.

1. The original Scourge claimed to be whose brother?
2. Who is the earliest Scourge victim to be confirmed not to have been killed by the original? ((I say confirmed because Scourge got around a lot for a while and it’s conceivable that more of the early kills attributed to the original were done by others).
3. Which Scourge victim proved to be an undercover government agent?
4. Which Scourge victim had the earliest first appearance?
5. Which game did Scourge express an interest in, and who did he try to get to play the game with him?
6. Who proved to be the financier for the Scourge operation?
7. Who fed Scourge on the whereabouts of potential victims and in which title did they first appear?
8. Who was Scourge’s first failed hit and who stopped him?
9. Half of one kill’s segment was omitted from the Scourge trade, likely in error because it happened earlier in the story. Who was the victim?
10. What is wrong with the cover of the Scourge trade?
11. Which Scourge kill was originally considered to be apocryphal, If not flat out non-canonical?
12. What did Scourge’s T-shirt say in his bartender disguise?
13. Which Scourge victim was only indirect?
14. Which Scourge victim was attempting to avenge a friend’s death?
15. Who initially fought a Scourge but then later briefly joined the organization?
16. What is in large letters at the top of the house ad to the original Scourge storyline?
17. How many villains did Scourge kill during the massacre?
18. At the start of the massacre, Scourge made a suggestion. What was the wording of the suggestion? I would count any lack of bolding/italics/punctuation as wrong, but get the words in the right order.
19. What is unusual about the kill done in flashback in the US Agent miniseries?
20. Given his modus operandi, why should Scourge have waited before killing his first victim?

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

5/11/2020 5:55 am  #2

Re: General Comics Trivia

1. The Enforcer's (Charles Delazney, Jr.)
6. Thomas Halloway, the (Golden-Age) Angel
11. The Phone Ranger
12. Muscle Beach
13. Anvil (Johnny Anvil of Hammer & Anvil)

5/11/2020 6:57 am  #3

skippcomet wrote:

1. The Enforcer's (Charles Delazney, Jr.)
6. Thomas Halloway, the (Golden-Age) Angel
11. The Phone Ranger
12. Muscle Beach
13. Anvil (Johnny Anvil of Hammer & Anvil)

All those are correct. Scourge claimed to be Coot Collier's brother but Delazney, not Collier was the Enfrorcer. Phone Ranger was just a minor character in a gag story from Marvel Age. Anvil was killed because his life energies were linked by a chain to Hammer, who was shot in the head by Scourge.

5/11/2020 9:01 am  #4

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

4. Which Scourge victim had the earliest first appearance? 

4. Melter?

5/11/2020 9:21 am  #5

zuckyd1 wrote:

4. Melter?

Incorrect. I can think of at least two victims with earlier first appearances than the Melter without looking things up.

5/11/2020 10:58 am  #6

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

zuckyd1 wrote:

4. Melter?

Incorrect. I can think of at least two victims with earlier first appearances than the Melter without looking things up.

I believe Miracle Man would be earlier. Not sure he's the earliest though. Technically the Communist Red Skull would beat him, albeit only via retcon; when he first appeared in the 1950s he was intended to be the Nazi Red Skull, so depending on how you look at things his first appearance was in Amazing Spider-Man Annual #5, and even then we were still led to believe he was the Nazi until Captain America #155 revealed otherwise.

5/11/2020 5:14 pm  #7

Loki wrote:

I believe Miracle Man would be earlier. Not sure he's the earliest though. Technically the Communist Red Skull would beat him, albeit only via retcon; when he first appeared in the 1950s he was intended to be the Nazi Red Skull, so depending on how you look at things his first appearance was in Amazing Spider-Man Annual #5, and even then we were still led to believe he was the Nazi until Captain America #155 revealed otherwise.

Red Skull (Malik) was the answer I was looking for. If you discount him, it would be Miracle Man. He first appeared in Fantastic Four #3, about as early as you can get with what is now considered the Marvel Age, since Scourge didn't kill Mole Man or any Skrulls. Scourge never killed any other pre-Marvel Age characters.

5/15/2020 9:30 pm  #8

Remaining answers tomorrow (Sat) if no one guesses them first. Sorry for the late post. Hadn't realized the week was already almost up.

5/16/2020 7:17 am  #9

The answers:

2. Who is the earliest Scourge victim to be confirmed not to have been killed by the original? ((I say confirmed because Scourge got around a lot for a while and it’s conceivable that more of the early kills attributed to the original were done by others).

Titania. While the original Scourge is not above cross-dressing, he clearly couldn't fit into the female wrestler disguise. It was implied in USAgent and later confirmed in at least one Handbook that that particular Scourge was Caprice.

3. Which Scourge victim proved to be an undercover government agent?

The Watchdog member who seemingly assassinated John Walker. The issue where it was revealed that the death was faked also revealed that Scourge was real.

5. Which game did Scourge express an interest in, and who did he try to get to play the game with him?

During a bus ride shortly before killed Miracle Man, Scourge tried to talk the Thing into a game of Trivial Pursuit.

6. Who proved to be the financier for the Scourge operation?

Angel (Thomas Halloway)

7. Who fed Scourge on the whereabouts of potential victims and in which title did they first appear?

Domino, who first appeared in Rampaging Hulk.

8. Who was Scourge’s first failed hit and who stopped him?

Constrictor, stopped by Captain America.

9. Half of one kill’s segment was omitted from the Scourge trade, likely in error because it happened earlier in the story. Who was the victim?

The Fly. In the scene in the trade Scourge shoots him while disguised as a garbage man wearing a distinctive pair of glasses. Earlier in the issue, the Fly escapes from prison and we see a psychiatric ward orderly wearing the same pair of glasses. So clearly Scourge tried to kill him in the hospital and when forced to improvise, neglected in his haste to remove the glasses.

10. What is wrong with the cover of the Scourge trade?

"Underworld" is misspelled "Underwolrd"

14. Which Scourge victim was attempting to avenge a friend’s death?

Letha, attempting to avenge her fellow Grappler, Titania.

15. Who initially fought a Scourge but then later briefly joined the organization?

In the Night of the Scourge backup story, Vagabond briefly fought Scourge. In USAgent #1, she realized during her first attempted hit that she could not go through with the hit.

16. What is in large letters at the top of the house ad to the original Scourge storyline?

THERE'S A MADMAN ON THE LOOSE

17. How many villains did Scourge kill during the massacre?

"Dead -- all eighteen of them! Justice is served1"

18. At the start of the massacre, Scourge made a suggestion. What was the wording of the suggestion? I would count any lack of bolding/italics/punctuation as wrong, but get the words in the right order.

"You could all... ...eat lead and die!I" Starting with the word "eat" he opened fire, thus preventing the villains from discussing the merits or lack thereof of this suggestion. However, it does seem unlikely that that particular motion would have passed.

19. What is unusual about the kill done in flashback in the US Agent miniseries?

We never learn who the victim is. Sadly, with Gru passing, unless some notes get unearthed, we'll never know who if anybody Gru had in mind.

20. Given his modus operandi, why should Scourge have waited before killing his first victim?

The Enforcer had been assigned to put a hit on the Termite, another super-villain. So had Scourge waited, the Enforcer might have taken out a super-villain himself before Scourge got to him.

5/16/2020 8:04 am  #10

Asking two sets of questions this time because the first set is probably going to be too tough for most people to answer. These first questions are about the AAU Shuperstar.
1. What colour was the AAU Shuperstar’s hair?
2. Which villain attempted to use music as part of his plan?
3. The villain in question 2 was a caricature of a what?
4. How did the AAU Shuperstar apparently kill the villain in question 2?
5. What was the most prominent colour in the AAU Shuperstar’s costume?
6. Which villain used poison as part of his attacks?
7.  The AAU Shuperstar fought the villain in question from question 6 where (in the broad sense)?
8. What happened to the villain in question 6 when the AAU Shuperstar apparently killed him?
9.  The AAU Shuperstar ads were usually found on the back covers of comics published by whom?
10. In one adventure, that AAU Shuperstar said that his shupernatural powers told him that evil was what?
11. Which villain was confirmed to have survived his encounter with the AAU Shuperstar?
12. The AAU Shuperstar fought the villain in question 11 outside of a what?
13. What was the villain from question 11 attempting to steal?
14. What was the motif of the costume for the villain from question 11?
15, What did the AAU Shuperstar claim was the source of his powers?

And an easier topic: Spider-Man
i. Who drew the comic where the Green Goblin was first unmasked?
ii. Which villain first appeared non-super in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man but as a full villain in Amazing Spider-Man?
iii. Who drew the death of Gwen Stacy story?
iv. In Which spider-Man title can you find the Thanos-Copter?
v. What other superhero did Dr. Octopus once accidently call Spider-Man?
vi. What incorrect surname did Stan Lee once accidently give Peter Parker?
vii. What was the earlier code name for the Rose?
viii. In which comic (exact issue) did Spider-Man first encounter Howard the Duck?
ix. Which wrestler did Spider-Man face in his first appearance?
x. Who did Spider-man team up with in the final issue of the original run of Marvel Team-Up?
xi. Who did Spider-Man accidentally kill when they snuck up on him from behind while he was exhausted?
xii. Who did Spider-Man first face with six arms?
xiii. Which pregnant woman did Spider-Man once slug?
xiv. Some Spider-Slayers have the image of who on their screen?
xv. Which character from Spder-Man’s first appearance became a superhero in Untold Tales of Spider-Man, and what was their code name?

5/16/2020 11:31 am  #11

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

And an easier topic: Spider-Man
v. What other superhero did Dr. Octopus once accidently call Spider-Man?

Superman.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

vi. What incorrect surname did Stan Lee once accidently give Peter Parker?

Palmer.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

vii. What was the earlier code name for the Rose?

Schemer.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

viii. In which comic (exact issue) did Spider-Man first encounter Howard the Duck?

Howard the Duck vol.1 #1

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

ix. Which wrestler did Spider-Man face in his first appearance?

Crusher Hogan.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

x. Who did Spider-man team up with in the final issue of the original run of Marvel Team-Up?

New Mutants.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

xiv. Some Spider-Slayers have the image of who on their screen?

JJJ.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

xv. Which character from Spder-Man’s first appearance became a superhero in Untold Tales of Spider-Man, and what was their code name?

Sally Avril, a.k.a. Bluebird.

5/16/2020 12:31 pm  #12

Most of those answers are correct, but New Mutants weren't the co-stars of the final issue of MTU. Wonder if  Stan got a gentle ribbing from DC staffers over the Superman error.

5/16/2020 3:50 pm  #13

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Most of those answers are correct, but New Mutants weren't the co-stars of the final issue of MTU. Wonder if  Stan got a gentle ribbing from DC staffers over the Superman error.

Ah, yes, sorry, X-Men. Cannonball the issue before helped me get the adult and youth team mixed up in my head.

5/16/2020 7:57 pm  #14

Loki wrote:

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Ah, yes, sorry, X-Men. Cannonball the issue before helped me get the adult and youth team mixed up in my head.

Correct, and the previous time MTU was double sized (#100), it was the first time that Karma appeared, which may have also added to the misremembering.

5/17/2020 10:45 am  #15

General knowledge (no Googling or similar for the answer):

Which British comic character did Superman co-creator Jerry Seigel create? To clarify, he actually created several because the series in question featured more than just the one character, including supporting cast and villains. Since accepting any of those would create a lot of correct answers, I'm only after the lead character. And further clarification - by "British comic character" I mean "a character for a British comic" rather than "a character whose nationality is British, but might appear in a comic from another country."

5/22/2020 5:04 pm  #16

Answers tomorrow. All the AAU Shuperstar questions on the board (hint: he was created to sell a particular product) and some Spidey questions left:

AAU Shuperstar:
7.  The AAU Shuperstar fought the villain in question from question 6 where (in the broad sense)?
8. What happened to the villain in question 6 when the AAU Shuperstar apparently killed him?
9.  The AAU Shuperstar ads were usually found on the back covers of comics published by whom?
10. In one adventure, that AAU Shuperstar said that his shupernatural powers told him that evil was what?
11. Which villain was confirmed to have survived his encounter with the AAU Shuperstar?

Spider-Man:
ii. Which villain first appeared non-super in Peter Parker, the Spectacular Spider-Man but as a full villain in Amazing Spider-Man?
iv. In Which spider-Man title can you find the Thanos-Copter?
xi. Who did Spider-Man accidentally kill when they sneaked up on him from behind while he was exhausted?

5/23/2020 7:35 am  #17

The answers to this round:

AAU Shuperstar:

Blond

Dirty Sneaker

Hippy

Kicked him into space

Blue

Missle-Toe

A rooftop

Faded away. AAU Shuperstar caught one of his poisoned toe missles and then kicked him. I think the intent was to show the poison caused the fading. only the kick was with the other shoe.

DC

Afoot

Sinister Sole

Hospital

A kid's medicine

Devil

His AAU shoes.

Spider-Man:

John Romita Jr, replacing Steve Ditkjo from the previous issue, which thus started false rumours regarding Ditko's leaving.

Roderick Kingsley, the Hobgoblin.

Gil Kane

iv. In Which Spider-Man title can you find the Thanos-Copter?

Spidey Super-Stories

xi. Who did Spider-Man accidentally kill when they sneaked up on him from behind while he was exhausted?

Charlemagne, in Spider-Man vs. Wolverine

Morbius, in ASM #101

Unfortunately, Mary Jane, his wife pre-retcon. And people give Hank Pym grief over that back handed slap.

Last edited by Andy E. Nystrom (5/23/2020 7:41 am)

5/23/2020 7:38 am  #18

Here are the complete adventures of the AAU Shuperstar:

5/23/2020 8:24 am  #19

These questions relate to the Earth-2 Superman. Note: Superman's earliest adventures don't line up perfectly with Earth-2 lore. Where they don't line up, use the established Earth-2 canon. Where there's no contradiction, just use the original stories.

1. What was Superman's Kryptonian name?
2. What was the first name of his arch-nemesis Luthor?
3. Who was Clark Kent's editor and at which paper?
4. What was the name of the other dimensional prankster who was a recurring foe? Correct spelling for this one.
5. What was the name of the strip that regularly featured the Earth-2 Superman in Superman Family?
6. In which comic did Superman team with his Earth-1 counterpart against two Luthors and Ultraman?
7. Which Superman foe once murdered someone with a poker?
8. Which Superman foe animated comic strips?
9. In the strip in question 5, whose wedding did Superman once attend?
10. Who was the final villain that Superman defeated before heading to what was at the time considered to be type of paradise?
11. Which Superman foe occasionally switched bodies?
12. Who were Superman's adoptive parents?
13. Which con artist occasionally encountered Superman?
14. What were the names of the two stage magicians that occasionally encountered Superman and friends? I'll accept either stage names or real names.
15. Who were Superman's birth parents?
16. Who was Superman's cousin?

5/25/2020 11:20 am  #20

Loki wrote:

Which British comic character did Superman co-creator Jerry Seigel create? To clarify, he actually created several because the series in question featured more than just the one character, including supporting cast and villains. Since accepting any of those would create a lot of correct answers, I'm only after the lead character. And further clarification - by "British comic character" I mean "a character for a British comic" rather than "a character whose nationality is British, but might appear in a comic from another country."

Calling 24 hours notice on this one. Answer tomorrow if no one gets there first.

5/25/2020 5:52 pm  #21

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

These questions relate to the Earth-2 Superman. Note: Superman's earliest adventures don't line up perfectly with Earth-2 lore. Where they don't line up, use the established Earth-2 canon. Where there's no contradiction, just use the original stories.

1. What was Superman's Kryptonian name?
2. What was the first name of his arch-nemesis Luthor?
3. Who was Clark Kent's editor and at which paper?
4. What was the name of the other dimensional prankster who was a recurring foe? Correct spelling for this one.
5. What was the name of the strip that regularly featured the Earth-2 Superman in Superman Family?
6. In which comic did Superman team with his Earth-1 counterpart against two Luthors and Ultraman?
10. Who was the final villain that Superman defeated before heading to what was at the time considered to be type of paradise?
11. Which Superman foe occasionally switched bodies?
13. Which con artist occasionally encountered Superman?
14. What were the names of the two stage magicians that occasionally encountered Superman and friends? I'll accept either stage names or real names.
16. Who was Superman's cousin?

1. Kal-L
2. Alexei
3. George Taylor of the Daily Star
10. The Anti-Monitor
11. The Ultra-Humanite (Seriously, What is the Behind-the-Scenes Origin of This Name?)
13. J. Wilbur Wolfingham
16. Kara Zor-L, AKA Power Girl

5/25/2020 6:30 pm  #22

skippcomet wrote:

\
1. Kal-L
2. Alexei
3. George Taylor of the Daily Star
10. The Anti-Monitor
11. The Ultra-Humanite (Seriously, What is the Behind-the-Scenes Origin of This Name?)
13. J. Wilbur Wolfingham
16. Kara Zor-L, AKA Power Girl

All those are correct. U-H definitely has a distinct name especially for that that era where most villains' names were fairly unassuming. George Taylor/Daily Star was one reason I included the caveat at the beginning: Perry White and the Daily Planet appeared early on, but the Superman Family strip confirmed that Kent directly succeeded Taylor as editor. So you have to rework things in your head a bit there, just as you have to pretend that later Golden Age stories with Captain America weren't actually with Steve Rogers or Bucky Barnes. There was a Perry White on Earth-2 but he never became editor. I deliberately avoided any Post-Crisis questions because I don't like what was done to him and his friends after, but I had to include a caveat for the anti-Monitor question as a result of the later adventures.

By the way, I do highly recommend people pick up at least the first Golden Age Superman Omnibus. If you've never seen any of the early stories, they're a very different Superman than the Post-Crisis version or even the Silver Age version; the Earth-1 Superman might have not liked his Earth-2.counterpart had he learned everything Kal-L did in his early adventures.

Last edited by Andy E. Nystrom (5/25/2020 6:59 pm)

5/26/2020 11:46 am  #23

Loki wrote:

Loki wrote:

Calling 24 hours notice on this one. Answer tomorrow if no one gets there first.

Okay, since nobody got this:

Jerry Seigel is often attributed with creating the Spider for the long running (1952-1974) comic Lion; however, in truth while he wrote almost all of the character's appearances, he took over writing from the character's second story. Instead he is responsible for creating a second superhero character for Lion, Gadget Man (and his sidekick Gimmick-Kid, but as stated in the original question I was after the lead, not anyone else).

5/29/2020 4:29 am  #24

Calling one day's notice on the remaining questions about the greatest hero of the Golden Age.

5/30/2020 7:23 am  #25

Remaining answers from last round:

Mr. Mxyztplk. The reason I asked for correct spelling was to differentiate him from Mr. Mxyzptlk, as the Earth-1 and subsequent counterparts were spelled.

Mr. and Mrs. Superman

DC Comics Presents Annual #1

The Puzzler. A great, long neglected  villain.

Funnyface. There's another interesting fact about him but I'll save that for a later trivia round.

Earth-2 Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle

John & Mary Kent

Doc and Flannelhead, or Hocus and Pocus. I would love to see them return as well.

Jor-L and Lora

5/30/2020 7:23 am  #26

This round’s subject is Marvel Villains. Villain here is used in the gender neutral sense so a question could refer to a villainess.

1. Two Marvel villains, who are not counterparts of one another and who are on two different teams, have the same real name. Who are they?
2. Who is the leader of the Vulturions?
3. Upon learning which Marvel villain’s code name did Spider-Man start laughing?
4. Which Asian Marvel villain had their own title in the 1950s? Qualifier included because I didn’t want to get bogged down on whether the Sub-Mariner was a villain then or not.
5. Which Alice in Wonderland-esque villain first appeared in Marvel Team-Up?
6. Who was the villain in Howard the Duck (first series) #1?
7. Doctor Doom once trapped the Fantastic Four in which miniature town?
8. Who is the only member of the first two Ani-Men never to have been killed?
9. Which concentration camp was Magneto interred at during Nazi Germany?
10. Mutant Force for a time changed code names for individual members and went by which name?
11. Dark Phoenix wiped out most of which alien race?
12. Which villain wrecked Atlantis?
13. Which villain was responsible for the Whizzer’s death?
14. Which villain was responsible for Captain Marvel’s cancer?
15. Who did Mr. Fantastic battle in a Hostess ad?

6/03/2020 2:14 am  #27

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

This round’s subject is Marvel Villains. Villain here is used in the gender neutral sense so a question could refer to a villainess.
1. Two Marvel villains, who are not counterparts of one another and who are on two different teams, have the same real name. Who are they?

Thunderball of the Wrecking Crew and the Circus of Crime's original Clown (though he's used other codenames too) - both are Eliot Franklin.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

3. Upon learning which Marvel villain’s code name did Spider-Man start laughing?

The Spot. Iirc he started shouting "here Spot" because it sounded like a pet dog's name.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

4. Which Asian Marvel villain had their own title in the 1950s? Qualifier included because I didn’t want to get bogged down on whether the Sub-Mariner was a villain then or not.

Yellow Claw - these days known as Golden Claw/Plan Chu/Master Plan.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

5. Which Alice in Wonderland-esque villain first appeared in Marvel Team-Up?

White Rabbit.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

7. Doctor Doom once trapped the Fantastic Four in which miniature town?

Liddelville.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

8. Who is the only member of the first two Ani-Men never to have been killed?

Dragonfly

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

9. Which concentration camp was Magneto interred at during Nazi Germany?

Auschwitz.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

10. Mutant Force for a time changed code names for individual members and went by which name?

Well, they originally were the newest iteration of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, but I suspect you mean the Resistants, as that's when the individual members picked new codenames.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

11. Dark Phoenix wiped out most of which alien race?

D'bari.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

12. Which villain wrecked Atlantis?

Quite a few, but I suspect you mean Destiny/Paul Destine.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

13. Which villain was responsible for the Whizzer’s death?

Ibisca.

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

14. Which villain was responsible for Captain Marvel’s cancer?

Nitro.

6/03/2020 7:04 am  #28

All those are correct. Notes on specific answers below.

1. I was definitely wondering if anyone else would get this. I didn't find this out online but figured it out on my own. And it's a name that it's not unreasonable that two characters would have. I would love for someone to write a story where some confusion arose, maybe at some sort of villain awards ceremony.
4. I should have added in my caveat that the Sub-Mariner isn't truly Asian but Atlanteans were unfortunately originally drawn with exaggerated Asian features despite being in the Atlantic.
8. I worded that one carefully because Bird-Man of the second team was brought back by the Hood after being killed by Scourge. Dragonfly is ahead of him by never having been killed in the first place.
10. There are two other reasons why Brotherhood wouldn't work: I believe the name was only used on the cover of their first appearance; OHOTMU (first series) #2 states they never used that name. In addition, even if you want to say they were the Brotherhood at that time, it was a name they changed from rather than to, Actually Slither never changed names come to think of it, but since his teammates did, it's still a tip-off of what name I was going for.
11. I probably should have said in the 1950s, but I couldn't recall if that was part of the sliding timescale.

Calling a day's notice on the remaining questions:

6/04/2020 5:13 am  #29

Remaining answers:

Honcho (not the same Honcho as the Team America/Thunderiders leader)

Pro-Rata

Goldigger; unlike the later female villain Golddigger, this male villain has only one d in his code name.

6/04/2020 5:38 am  #30

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Remaining answers:
Goldigger; unlike the later female villain Golddigger, this male villain has only one d in his code name.

So you're saying that the female Golddigger is a double D? 

Board footera