Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/05/2022 9:18 am  #1

Handbook Categories You'd Like to See

Obviously space is more of a premium with the current format, but if there was enough space, what would you like to see added to Handbooks?

In a perfect world one of my choices would be Age. Unfortunately though we've seen certain characters such as Cassie Lang and Julie Power noticeably age at a faster rate than others, so that ship might have sailed.

Personality: One thing I like about RPGs, including the Gamer's Handbook are quick notes on characters' personalities. The history can catch a bit of it, but, for example, some villains have different personalities when operating solo than when acting as hired guns. If space wasn't an issue, getting the essence of the character would be nice.

Handedness: Since many characters use weapons, noting who's ambidextrous and who favours their left or right would be nice.

Other thoughts?

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/10/2022 6:44 pm  #2

Re: Handbook Categories You'd Like to See

Andy E. Nystrom wrote:

Handedness: Since many characters use weapons, noting who's ambidextrous and who favours their left or right would be nice.

Don't forget mixed-handedness!

Board footera