Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2023 6:21 pm  #1

Scourge of the Underworld

SCOURGE OF THE UNDERWORLD (Profile created by ChatGPT)

Aliases: Scourge

Identity: Secret

Citizenship: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Known Relatives: None

Group Affiliations: None

Education: Unknown

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 200 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Bald

Abilities: Scourge of the Underworld is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and marksman. He is a master of disguise and can blend into any environment. Scourge is also an expert in various forms of weaponry, including guns, knives, and explosives.

Paraphernalia: Scourge of the Underworld carries an arsenal of weapons, including guns, knives, and explosives. He also has a suit that allows him to blend into any environment and a mask that obscures his identity.

History: Scourge of the Underworld is a mysterious figure who has targeted numerous criminal organizations and supervillains throughout the Marvel Universe. He has assassinated many prominent criminals, including the original Thunderbolt, Hammer and Anvil, and the Melter. Scourge is known for his trademark catchphrase, "Justice is served!" which he utters before killing his targets.

Despite his deadly reputation, little is known about Scourge's true identity or motivations. He has been suspected of working for various organizations, including S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra, but these claims have never been confirmed. Scourge has also been known to operate independently and has demonstrated a deep-seated hatred for criminals and supervillains.

Strength Level: Scourge of the Underworld possesses the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in regular exercise.

Known Superhuman Powers: None

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

2/27/2023 6:25 pm  #2

Re: Scourge of the Underworld

I was curious to see if the bot would go with one of the individuals or the group. Clearly a lot is wrong here even treated as the original. His origin is now known and while one Scourge worked for the Red Skull, none were ever suspected of working for SHIELD or Hydra. He never killed anyone named Thunderbolt.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera