Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2023 5:38 pm  #1

Phil Coulson (MCU)

Phil Coulson

Identity/Class: Human

Group Membership: S.H.I.E.L.D.

Affiliations: Avengers, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, Leo Fitz, Daisy Johnson, Bobbi Morse, Lance Hunter

Enemies: Hydra, Centipede Project, Graviton, the Clairvoyant, John Garrett, Daniel Whitehall, the Watchdogs, Aida, Kasius, Izel, Chronicoms

Known Relatives: Unrevealed

Aliases: "The Cavalry", "Son of Coul"

Base of Operations: S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters, mobile

First Appearance: Iron Man (2008)

Powers/Abilities: Phil Coulson is a skilled tactician and strategist with extensive training in espionage, hand-to-hand combat, and firearms. He is a competent field agent and leader, with a deep understanding of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s protocols and procedures.

History: Phil Coulson was a long-serving agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., with a distinguished career in both field operations and administration. He served as a liaison to Tony Stark during the events of Iron Man, and later helped assemble the Avengers to stop Loki and the Chitauri invasion.

Coulson was seemingly killed by Loki during the Battle of New York, but was later revealed to have been resurrected by S.H.I.E.L.D. using advanced technology. He returned to active duty, leading the team known as "Coulson's Avengers" in the fight against Hydra and other threats.

Comments: Played by Clark Gregg.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera