Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2023 5:41 pm  #1

Grant Ward (MCU)

Note: I'm not including spoiler space as some false info, but I'm not saying which is false or which is true, except maybe later in spoiler space after the first post.

Grant Ward

Aliases: None
Identity: Public
Citizenship: American
Place of Birth: Massachusetts, USA
Known Relatives: Christian Ward (brother, deceased), unspecified parents (deceased)
Group Affiliation: Hydra (formerly), S.H.I.E.L.D. (formerly)
First Appearance: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S1E01 "Pilot" (2013)
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

Abilities:
Grant Ward is a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant, marksman, and espionage agent, trained by both S.H.I.E.L.D. and Hydra. He is proficient in the use of a wide range of weapons and equipment, including firearms, explosives, and hacking devices. Ward also possesses exceptional physical strength, endurance, and agility.

History:
Grant Ward was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. as a teenager after his parents died in a fire. He trained under John Garrett, who he viewed as a father figure. However, after Garrett was revealed to be a member of Hydra, Ward was brainwashed into joining the organization.

Ward acted as a double agent within S.H.I.E.L.D. for several years, ultimately revealing his true allegiance and joining Hydra openly. He participated in several Hydra operations, including the kidnapping and experimentation on humans with powers in the hopes of creating super soldiers.

After the fall of Hydra, Ward formed his own version of the organization, recruiting other former Hydra agents and continuing their work. However, his plans were foiled by S.H.I.E.L.D., and he was ultimately killed by his former ally, Daisy Johnson.

Strength Level:
Grant Ward possesses the strength level of a man of his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise.

Equipment:
Grant Ward is equipped with a wide range of weaponry and tactical gear, including handguns, rifles, grenades, and body armor.

Limitations:
While highly skilled, Grant Ward is not invulnerable and can be injured or killed by physical force or conventional weaponry. He is also vulnerable to psychological manipulation and mind control, as demonstrated by his brainwashing by Hydra.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera