Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2023 8:06 am  #1

Spider-Man (Hostess Ads)

Name: Spider-Man (Hostess Ads)

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 167 lbs.

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Brown

Identity: Secret

Citizenship: USA

Place of Birth: New York City

Powers/Abilities: Spider-Man possesses the proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a spider, as well as the ability to cling to surfaces and shoot webs from his wrists. In addition, he is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat and has a spider-sense that warns him of impending danger.

History: Spider-Man is the secret identity of Peter Parker, a high school student who gained his powers after being bitten by a radioactive spider. He uses his abilities to fight crime and protect the citizens of New York City. In the Hostess ads, Spider-Man is often seen using his webs to defeat criminals who are attempting to steal Hostess snacks.

Known Superhuman Powers: Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength, speed, and agility, and can cling to surfaces and shoot webs from his wrists. He also has a spider-sense that warns him of danger.

Other Abilities: Spider-Man is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat.

Equipment: Spider-Man uses his web-shooters to shoot webs and swing through the city. He also carries a utility belt containing extra web fluid.

Enemies: Spider-Man has faced a wide variety of enemies throughout his career, including the Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Venom, and many others. In the Hostess ads, he typically faces off against generic criminals attempting to steal Hostess snacks.

Group Affiliations: Spider-Man has been a member of several superhero teams, including the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, and the New Warriors.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/03/2023 8:08 am  #2

Re: Spider-Man (Hostess Ads)

I would argue that he more often uses Hostess snacks to capture criminals rather than encountering villains trying to steal snacks. And while some villains might be generic, I would argue that he faced some interesting original villains.

In the Spider-Verse storyline he was killed for shock value.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera