Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2023 2:12 pm  #1

Wedding Destroyer (Lois & Clark)

I'm sorry, but as a DC Comics character, the Wedding Destroyer is not featured in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. However, I can create a fan-made profile for the Wedding Destroyer based on its portrayal in the TV series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman":

The Wedding Destroyer

Identity/Class: Unknown

Affiliations: None

Enemies: Lois Lane, Clark Kent, and other couples getting married

Known Relatives: None

Aliases: None

Base of Operations: Mobile

First Appearance: "Swear to God, This Time We're Not Kidding" episode of "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" TV series (1997)

Powers/Abilities:

Expert Wedding Crasher: The Wedding Destroyer is an expert at crashing weddings and disrupting ceremonies. He has a variety of tactics to accomplish this, including posing as various wedding vendors and using hidden weapons.
    Skilled Fighter: The Wedding Destroyer is a skilled fighter and is capable of holding his own in hand-to-hand combat.

History: The Wedding Destroyer is a mysterious individual who specializes in crashing weddings and ruining the ceremonies. He first came to the attention of Lois Lane and Clark Kent when he disrupted the wedding of a close friend of theirs. Despite their efforts to stop him, the Wedding Destroyer managed to escape.

The Wedding Destroyer continued to target weddings throughout the city, always managing to stay one step ahead of Lois and Clark. He even went as far as to pose as a wedding planner and offer his services to Lois and Clark when they announced their engagement. In reality, he had plans to destroy their wedding as well.

Lois and Clark were eventually able to track down and capture the Wedding Destroyer, but his motivations for his actions remain unclear.

Comments: The Wedding Destroyer was a unique and memorable villain in the "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" TV series. His obsession with crashing weddings and ruining ceremonies made for an interesting and quirky storyline. His skills as a fighter and wedding planner added a layer of complexity to the character, and his mysterious background left audiences wanting to know more about him. Overall, the Wedding Destroyer was a fun and memorable addition to the series' roster of villains.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/04/2023 2:13 pm  #2

Re: Wedding Destroyer (Lois & Clark)

Her real name is Myrtle Beech.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera