Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2023 2:51 pm  #1

Godzilla (Marvel version)

Godzilla

Identity/Class: Kaiju

Affiliations: None

Enemies: S.H.I.E.L.D., Avengers, Fantastic Four, Devil Dinosaur

Known Relatives: None

Aliases: King of the Monsters

Base of Operations: Mobile

First Appearance: "Godzilla" #1 (Marvel Comics, 1977)

Powers/Abilities:

Superhuman Strength: Godzilla possesses immense physical strength, allowing him to lift and throw objects weighing many tons with ease.
    Durability: Godzilla's tough, scaly hide provides him with excellent protection against physical and energy-based attacks.
    Atomic Breath: Godzilla can unleash a powerful blast of radioactive energy from his mouth, capable of incinerating buildings and vehicles.
    Swimming: Godzilla is an excellent swimmer and can move quickly through water.
    Nuclear Energy Absorption: Godzilla is capable of absorbing and utilizing nuclear energy to enhance his strength and abilities.
    Regeneration: Godzilla is capable of regenerating lost limbs and healing from injuries at an accelerated rate.

History: Godzilla is a giant, prehistoric monster that was awakened from his slumber by a nuclear bomb test. After rampaging through Japan, Godzilla made his way to the United States, where he was confronted by S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers. After several battles with Earth's heroes, Godzilla was ultimately defeated and sent into hibernation.

However, Godzilla was not gone for good. He was later revived by a group of rogue S.H.I.E.L.D. agents who intended to use him as a weapon. Once again, Godzilla was opposed by Earth's heroes, including the Fantastic Four and Devil Dinosaur. Despite their best efforts, Godzilla proved to be a formidable opponent, and it took the combined efforts of the heroes to stop him.

Godzilla has since resurfaced on several occasions, including a battle with the mutant monster Gorgilla and an encounter with the time-traveling hero Cable. Godzilla has also faced off against other kaiju, including the dragon-like creature Batragon and the plant-like Biollante.

Comments: Godzilla is one of the most iconic kaiju in pop culture, and his appearance in the Marvel Universe was a welcome addition for fans of both franchises. His battles with Earth's heroes provided epic, larger-than-life action, and his unique abilities made him a formidable opponent. While Godzilla may not have been a frequent presence in the Marvel Universe, his legacy as the King of the Monsters remains a memorable one.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera