Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2023 6:22 pm  #1

The Mouse (Electric Company)

Name: The Mouse

Aliases: None

First Appearance: The Electric Company (1971)

History: The Mouse was a small, sne [profile stopped]

Second try:
The Mouse

Height: 2'1"
Weight: 25 lbs.
Eyes: Black
Fur: Gray

History: The Mouse is a small but formidable opponent who has crossed paths with Spider-Man on multiple occasions. Although he may appear cute and harmless, the Mouse is a skilled thief and master of evasion who is known for his cunning and resourcefulness. His small size and agility make him difficult to catch, and he has managed to outsmart Spider-Man and evade capture on multiple occasions.

Powers and abilities: The Mouse has no superhuman abilities, but he is incredibly nimble and agile, able to move quickly and effortlessly through even the tightest spaces. He is also a skilled pickpocket and thief, able to steal valuable objects without being detected. In addition, the Mouse is a master of evasion and can quickly dodge attacks and evade pursuit. Despite his small size, the Mouse is a formidable opponent who should not be underestimated.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/11/2023 6:28 pm  #2

Re: The Mouse (Electric Company)

I can't find the bit online but it's a safe bet that he wasn't that small. Also, while it appears that the non-Spider-Man character Mr. Mouse was recurring, like the other foes he fought on the show, Spider-Man only fought him once. An error in all Spider-Man Electric Company villains: Spidey Super Stories began in 1974.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera