Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2023 8:16 am  #1

Thundercloud

Thundercloud is a character that was created by Hostess for their advertisements and has not been officially incorporated into the Marvel Universe. As a result, there is no existing profile for Thundercloud in the format of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. However, I can create a fictional profile for the character based on their appearance in the Hostess ads:

THUNDERCLOUD

Aliases: None

Identity: Secret

Base of Operations: Unknown

First Appearance: Hostess ad featuring Hot Stuff the Little Devil and Thundercloud (1979)

History: Thundercloud is a criminal who possesses the ability to control thunder and lightning. They were first encountered by Hot Stuff the Little Devil when they attempted to steal a truck filled with Hostess snacks. Thundercloud used their powers to attack Hot Stuff, but was ultimately defeated when the hero used a package of Hostess Twinkies to distract them.

Despite their defeat, Thundercloud continued to appear in Hostess ads, always attempting to steal Hostess snacks and always being foiled by various superheroes.

Powers/Abilities: Thundercloud has the ability to control thunder and lightning. They can use this power to attack their opponents or to create distractions.

Equipment: None

Weaknesses: Thundercloud's powers are limited to their ability to control thunder and lightning. They are vulnerable to attacks that target them directly and do not have any significant physical abilities.

Threat Level: Street-Level

Notes: Thundercloud is a minor criminal who has only appeared in Hostess ads. Their powers are limited and they have never posed a serious threat to any of the superheroes they have encountered.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/18/2023 8:19 am  #2

Re: Thundercloud

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera