Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/18/2023 8:26 am  #1

Black Spy and White Spy

Spy vs. Spy is a comic strip created by Antonio Prohias and published in Mad magazine. The two spies featured in the strip do not have official names or backstories, and as a result, there is no existing profile for them in the format of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. However, I can create a fictional profile for the two spies based on their appearances in the comic strip:

SPY VS. SPY

Aliases: None

Identity: Secret

Base of Operations: Unknown

First Appearance: "Spy vs. Spy" comic strip (1961)

History: The two spies, one dressed in white and the other in black, are bitter rivals who engage in elaborate pranks and traps in order to outsmart and eliminate each other. Their motivations and allegiances are unknown, and they often employ a variety of gadgets and weapons in their schemes.

Despite their mutual animosity, the two spies have occasionally teamed up in order to achieve a common goal or to defeat a common enemy.

Powers/Abilities: Both spies are highly skilled in espionage and hand-to-hand combat. They are also highly intelligent and resourceful, able to construct elaborate traps and schemes.

Equipment: The spies have access to a variety of gadgets and weapons, including guns, explosives, and other devices designed to deceive or incapacitate their opponents.

Weaknesses: The spies' intense rivalry often leads to them underestimating each other or becoming too focused on defeating their opponent at all costs. They are vulnerable to being outsmarted or to falling into traps of their own making.

Threat Level: Street-Level

Notes: Spy vs. Spy is a comic strip that has been published in Mad magazine since 1961. The two spies featured in the strip are well-known for their elaborate pranks and schemes, as well as their iconic black-and-white costumes.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

3/18/2023 8:28 am  #2

Re: Black Spy and White Spy

Their exact first appearance was Mad #60. Normally I prefer to separate out characters but aside from their colour there isn't any real difference between the two spies.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera