Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2023 7:59 pm  #1

Clifford

Aliases: Gentle Giant, The Big Red Dog
Identity: Public
Citizenship: American
Place of Birth: Birdwell Island
Known Relatives: None
Group Affiliation: The Howard Family
Education: N/A
First Appearance: Clifford the Big Red Dog (Book Series, 1963)
History: George, affectionately known as Clifford, is a remarkable St. Bernard dog with an extraordinary size and an even bigger heart. Born on Birdwell Island, he started out as an adorable puppy but quickly grew to immense proportions due to a diet rich in "Paw Power" treats.

George's unique size sometimes led to accidental mishaps, but his good-natured personality endeared him to everyone he met. His loyalty, kindness, and boundless curiosity often led to various adventures with his human companions, Emily Elizabeth and her family.

With his bright red fur and friendly demeanor, Clifford became a beloved figure on Birdwell Island and beyond. He taught valuable life lessons, promoted kindness and empathy, and showed that differences can be celebrated.

Height: Variable (Typically depicted as several stories tall)
Weight: Variable
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Red
Abilities: Clifford's most notable ability is his exceptional size, which often comes in handy when helping out his human friends. His gentle nature and intelligence make him an invaluable companion, and his determination to do good often inspires those around him.

Accessories: Clifford typically doesn't use accessories, but his large size can sometimes be considered his unique "accessory."

Notable Appearances:

Clifford the Big Red Dog (Book Series, 1963-2015)
    Clifford the Big Red Dog (TV Series, 2000-2003)
    Clifford the Big Red Dog (Film, 2021)

Clifford the Big Red Dog's legacy extends beyond his appearances in books, TV shows, and movies. His heartwarming adventures and the lessons he teaches about friendship, empathy, and acceptance have made him a cherished character for generations of readers and viewers, young and old alike.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

8/31/2023 8:00 pm  #2

Re: Clifford

I had asked for a profile on George (hence the incorrect real name) and ChatGPT gave me a profile on Clifford instead so I decided to just make this a post on Clifford.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera