Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2023 9:25 am  #1

Piper (MCU)

See Cavalry (3rd post) for my first attempt.

Second try:

I apologize for the confusion. You are correct. Piper was a separate character in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Here's the profile for Piper:

Aliases: None
Identity: Public
Citizenship: American
Place of Birth: Unspecified
Known Relatives: None
Group Affiliation: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Education: Unspecified
First Appearance: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013) - TV Series
History: Piper is a skilled S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who served alongside her colleagues in various missions and operations as part of the agency's response to supernatural and extraterrestrial threats. She played a crucial role in aiding the organization and her fellow agents during high-stakes situations.

Piper's character was known for her competence in piloting aircraft and her dedication to her duties. While not one of the central characters in the series, she demonstrated a strong sense of loyalty to S.H.I.E.L.D. and a willingness to put herself in harm's way to accomplish missions and protect her team.

Throughout her appearances in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Piper contributed to the overall efforts of the agency and showcased her ability to handle the challenges presented by superpowered adversaries and complex situations.

Height: Unspecified
Weight: Unspecified
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Abilities: Piper possessed the standard training and skills of a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, including proficiency in combat, piloting, and the use of firearms and tactical equipment. Her specific expertise lay in her piloting skills, which were valuable in the field.

Accessories: As a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Piper typically utilized standard agency equipment, weapons, and tactical gear during missions. Her attire was designed for flexibility and functionality in the field.

Notable Appearances:

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013-2020) - TV Series

Piper's character in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. contributed to the portrayal of the dedicated and skilled agents working alongside the show's central characters, showcasing their importance in the broader efforts of the agency.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

9/01/2023 9:28 am  #2

Re: Piper (MCU)

Piper didn't appear until season 3 episode 19, 2016.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera