Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2020 4:48 am  #1

How is Everyone?

With all the smoke in North America I thought I'd start a new thread just to ask everyone how they're doing. Replies can be from anyone regardless of location, so you don't have to be in smoke range to reply. Any interpretation of the subject line is fine.

For my part, we're definitely getting the smoke here in Victoria, mostly of course coming from Oregon and California. Smoke does not respect the border being closed due to the virus sadly, Ironically, people are starting to wear masks on buses (which is mandatory and not enforced) more due to the smoke. So if anyone was wishing for people would respect mask wearing more, it's definitely a Monkey's Paw situation. Be careful what you ask for. I like my beach swims so I'm definitely paying a toll for that at the moment.

Hope everyone is relatively safe from smoke and virus alike!

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

9/29/2020 8:19 pm  #2

Re: How is Everyone?

I'm doing OK. I just found this site today. Some people may remember me from the previous versions of Who Watches the Watchers, and I'm glad to see it has survived.

9/30/2020 6:09 pm  #3

Re: How is Everyone?

Sidney Osinga wrote:

I'm doing OK. I just found this site today. Some people may remember me from the previous versions of Who Watches the Watchers, and I'm glad to see it has survived.

Glad you found the new site, Sidney. Unfortunately since it was a site crash, there was no way of alerting people in advance that we were losing Capes (Optional), and then it took a while to determine that that site was unsalvageable. I created a placeholder page on Facebook (that we still use from time to time) and managed to get a lot of people back that way but not everyone, so I'm glad that the core Comixfan era members are still finding us.

My photostream (over 7.5 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera