Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2024 4:56 pm  #1

Boba Fett

Name: Boba Fett
Identity: Bounty Hunter
Legal Status: Formerly associated with the Galactic Empire, operates independently
Place of Origin: Kamino
Group Affiliation: Formerly Galactic Empire, later leads his own criminal empire on Tatooine
Base of Operations: Slave I, Tatooine
First Appearance: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
Physical Description
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 183 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black (shaved)
Other Distinguishing Features: Boba Fett is usually seen wearing Mandalorian armor, which is battle-worn and includes a distinctive T-shaped visor helmet. His armor is primarily green with accents of yellow, red, and gray. The armor is also adorned with various emblems, such as the Mythosaur skull and the Mandalorian sigil.
Powers and Abilities

• Expert Marksman: Boba Fett is highly skilled with blasters and projectile weapons, capable of hitting targets at extreme ranges with pinpoint accuracy.
  • Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Trained in various forms of combat, Boba Fett is proficient in hand-to-hand fighting and can overpower most opponents.
  • Tactical Genius: Fett is a master strategist, often outsmarting his opponents with traps, ambushes, and clever tactics.
  • Tracking Expertise: As a bounty hunter, Boba Fett is known for his unparalleled tracking abilities, capable of finding targets across the galaxy.
  • Piloting: Fett is an accomplished pilot, particularly of his personal ship, Slave I, which is outfitted with advanced weaponry and defenses.

Weapons and Equipment

• Mandalorian Armor: Boba Fett's armor is made of beskar, an extremely durable metal that can withstand blaster fire and even lightsabers to some extent.
  • Jetpack: His armor includes a jetpack that allows for short bursts of flight and is equipped with a missile.
  • Blaster Rifle and Blaster Pistol: Fett carries both a long-range EE-3 carbine rifle and a smaller sidearm blaster pistol.
  • Flamethrower: Integrated into his armor's gauntlets, Boba Fett can use a flamethrower for close combat situations.
  • Wrist Rocket and Vibroblade: His gauntlets also include other weapons like wrist rockets and a retractable vibroblade.
  • Slave I: Boba Fett's personal starship is armed with a wide array of weapons, including blasters, seismic charges, and ion cannons. It also has cloaking and jamming devices, making it perfect for stealth missions.

Personality
Boba Fett is a man of few words, known for his stoic and enigmatic nature. He is driven by a strong sense of professionalism and honor in his work, though he can be ruthless when necessary. His loyalty is primarily to himself and his own code, making him a formidable and unpredictable force in the galaxy.HistoryBoba Fett was created as an unaltered clone of the famed bounty hunter Jango Fett, raised as his son on the planet Kamino. Following his father's death at the hands of Jedi Master Mace Windu, Boba Fett inherited Jango's Mandalorian armor and took up his mantle as one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy. He worked for various factions, including the Galactic Empire, and was instrumental in the capture of Han Solo. However, he was presumed dead after falling into the Sarlacc pit on Tatooine during a battle at the Great Pit of Carkoon.Boba survived his encounter with the Sarlacc and later reclaimed his armor from Din Djarin (The Mandalorian). He went on to take control of the criminal underworld on Tatooine, establishing himself as a new power in the galaxy. Despite his past, Boba Fett seeks to rule with a sense of fairness and respect, though he is still feared by many.

Notes
Boba Fett's legacy as a bounty hunter has made him one of the most iconic characters in the Star Wars universe. His character has appeared in various forms of media, including films, television series, comics, and novels, solidifying his place in pop culture.

My photostream (over 8 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

8/23/2024 4:58 pm  #2

Re: Boba Fett

I asked for this one specifically to see if I could trip ChatGPT up with BF's first appearance and I did. He actually first appeared in The Star Wars Holiday Special.

My photostream (over 8 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera