Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2024 5:56 pm  #1

Snowflake (MCU)

Aliases: Snowflake
Identity: Secret
Citizenship: Unknown (likely American)
Place of Birth: Unknown
Known Relatives: Sarge (adoptive leader, mentor)
Group Affiliation: Sarge’s Crew
Education: Combat training under Sarge's mentorship
First Appearance: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Season 6, Episode 1, "Missing Pieces," ABC, 2019)
History: Snowflake is a member of a mercenary group led by Sarge, a mysterious and ruthless individual resembling the late S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Phil Coulson. Little is known about Snowflake’s life before she became a member of Sarge's crew. Her true identity, place of birth, and the circumstances that led her to join the group remain undisclosed. What is known is that she was deeply loyal to Sarge and shared his mission to track and eliminate energy-based parasites called Shrikes, which posed a threat to multiple worlds. As a member of Sarge’s team, Snowflake took part in the crew's violent activities, which included theft, assassination, and infiltration. She reveled in chaos and had a unique, almost spiritual perspective on death, seeing it as a form of "evolution" or ascension. This belief system made her a dangerous and unpredictable opponent, as she found beauty and peace in the act of killing. Snowflake’s obsession with the "butterflies" she imagined people becoming after death further illustrated her twisted view of life and mortality.
 During her time on Earth, Snowflake clashed with S.H.I.E.L.D. agents on numerous occasions. She developed a fascination with Agent Melinda May, seeing in her a potential candidate for transformation into one of her metaphorical "butterflies." Despite her violent tendencies, Snowflake displayed a certain charm and playfulness, often speaking with a light-hearted tone even in the midst of battle. Her flirtatious demeanor toward both friend and foe made her an unpredictable presence in any encounter.
 As Sarge's mission against the Shrikes escalated, Snowflake remained one of his most loyal and effective operatives. However, her loyalty was tested when she was captured by S.H.I.E.L.D. during one of their operations. Over time, Snowflake began to question her path, especially after forming a connection with S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Deke Shaw. Her interactions with Deke hinted at a more vulnerable, human side to Snowflake, but her true nature as a killer always remained close to the surface.
 In the end, Snowflake's fate remains unclear, as she disappeared after the battle with the Shrikes was resolved. Whether she returned to her mercenary ways or found a new path for herself remains a mystery, but her chaotic and deadly presence left a lasting impact on both her allies and enemies.
Height: 5'6" (168 cm) 
Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg) 
Eyes: Blue 
Hair: White-blonde 
Abilities: Snowflake is a highly trained and skilled combatant, proficient in hand-to-hand combat and the use of bladed weapons. Her fighting style is fast, efficient, and often unpredictable, as she thrives in chaotic situations. Snowflake is also a talented assassin, able to infiltrate and eliminate targets with precision. Her agility and reflexes allow her to dodge attacks and outmaneuver opponents with ease. Snowflake’s most unique trait is her psychological outlook on death, which allows her to remain calm and even joyful in the face of danger. She views killing as an act of spiritual transformation, which removes the moral burden of her actions, making her a dangerous adversary who is not easily swayed by fear or remorse. Her mental state makes her unpredictable and willing to take extreme risks in battle, knowing that she has no fear of her own mortality.
Accessories: Snowflake typically carries various knives and blades, which she uses with deadly precision. Her weapons are her preferred tools for close-quarters combat, and she often delights in using them to dispatch her targets. She is also equipped with advanced technology provided by Sarge, including communication devices and teleportation technology, which the crew uses for their operations. Snowflake's sleek, dark clothing and combat gear are designed for agility and stealth, allowing her to move quickly and efficiently during missions. Her charismatic, if unnerving, smile is her most striking "accessory," reflecting her unusual perspective on life and death.

My photostream (over 8 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera