Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2024 5:18 am  #1

List of Handbook Titles

Me: Create a list of all incarnations of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe in order of publication dates. If you run into character limits, go as far as you can and then add "(more) to the list of the lsit and wait for me to ask you to continue

ChatGPT:
Here’s a list of all incarnations of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe in order of publication dates:
[list=1]

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983-1984)

• 15 issues published, covering various characters and entries.

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (1985-1987)

• 16 issues published, expanding on the original handbook with additional characters and updates.

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update '89 (1989)

• A single issue published, updating the entries from the previous editions.

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Master Edition (1990-1993)

• 16 issues published, providing a comprehensive guide to Marvel characters with updated stats and histories.

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (2004)

• A themed series with multiple issues focusing on specific groups or characters (Avengers, X-Men, etc.).

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2008-2010)

• 12 issues published, each covering entries in alphabetical order, starting with "A" and going through "Z."

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z: Update (2010)

• A single issue published to update the previous entries and include new characters.

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: The Marvel Encyclopedia (2010)

• A one-volume reference book summarizing key characters, events, and information from the Marvel Universe.

(more)Let me know when you’re ready for me to continue!

Me: Please continue

ChatGPT:Continuing the list of all incarnations of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe in order of publication dates:
    [list=1]
  • Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: The Marvel Encyclopedia Volume 2 (2012)

• A follow-up volume that further expands on the characters and events within the Marvel Universe.

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Marvel Now! Handbook (2013)

• A series of issues that provided updates and entries for characters as part of the Marvel NOW! initiative.

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: All-New Edition (2016)

• A reboot of the handbook series offering updated character profiles and new entries.

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: The Complete Collection (2018)

• A compilation of previous handbooks and encyclopedias into a comprehensive guide covering the Marvel Universe.

• Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Legacy Edition (2022)

• A series that revisits classic characters and storylines while providing modern interpretations and updates.

This completes the list of incarnations of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. If you have any more requests or need further information, just let me know!

My photostream (over 8 million photos!)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

9/30/2024 5:21 am  #2

Re: List of Handbook Titles

Rather than list all the errors, I'll just direct to this thread:
    https://whowatchesthewatchers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=109

My photostream (over 8 million photos!)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

Board footera