Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works 20 YEARS! 2004-2024

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/30/2024 5:27 am  #1

All Profiles in OHOTMU First Series

Me:
Create a list of all profiles of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983-1984 series) Use the following format:
#1: (profile names)
#2  (profile names)
Etc.

This list will exceed your character limit. Once you reach as far as you can go without going over, add “(more)” and I’ll prompt you to continue where you left off.

ChatGPT:
#1: (A.I.M., Abomination, Adam Warlock, Agatha Harkness, Air-Walker, Arachne, Ares, Angel, Ant-Man, Apocalypse)
#2: (Aquarian, Archangel, Baron Blood, Baron Zemo, Beast, Black Knight, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blob, Blue Beetle)
#3: (Bullseye, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Colleen Wing, Colossus, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Doctor Doom)
#4: (Doctor Octopus, Doctor Strange, Drax the Destroyer, Elektra, Falcon, Firestar, Foggy Nelson, Franklin Richards, Ghost Rider, Gorgon)
#5: (Green Goblin, Havok, Hulk, Human Torch, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Kang the Conqueror, Kingpin)
#6: (Loki, Luke Cage, Magik, Magneto, Marvel Girl, Moon Knight, Mystique, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nightcrawler, Nova)
#7: (Quasar, Punisher, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Storm, Thanos, Thor, Tigra, Vision)
#8: (War Machine, Warlock, Wonder Man, Wolverine, X-23, Yellowjacket, Zemo)

(more)

Let me know when you’re ready for me to continue!

Me: Please continue

ChatGPT:
#9: (Aaron Stack, Adam X, Annihilus, Black Talon, Captain Britain, Doctor Voodoo, Dreadnought, Galactus, Green Goblin (Hobgoblin), Hellcat)
#10: (Hercules, Kid Kaiju, Kraven the Hunter, Longshot, Morbius, Night Thrasher, Quicksilver, Shanna the She-Devil, Silver Sable, Squirrel Girl)
#11: (Thunderbird, Toad, Viper, White Queen, Yellowjacket, Zabu)

This completes the list of profiles from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983-1984 series). If you have any other requests or need further information, just let me know!

My photostream (over 8 million photos!)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24917258@N05/

9/30/2024 5:33 am  #2

Re: All Profiles in OHOTMU First Series

I won't highlight all the errors but many of these characters didn't exist at the time and one of the names listed in #2 is not like the others, one of those names is not the same.

9/30/2024 6:04 am  #3

I decided to try this one again with some rewording:

Me:
Create a list of all profiles of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983-1984 series) which ran 15 issues. Don't leave anyone out. Use the following format:
#1: (profile names)
#2 (profile names)
Etc.

If you can fit everyone in within your approximate 4,096 character limit, please do so, but if you can't, prompt me and the list can be split up.

ChatGPT:

Here’s the complete list of profiles from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983-1984 series), which ran for 15 issues:

#1: (A.I.M., Abomination, Adam Warlock, Agatha Harkness, Air-Walker, Arachne, Ares, Angel, Ant-Man, Apocalypse)
#2: (Aquarian, Archangel, Baron Blood, Baron Zemo, Beast, Black Knight, Black Panther, Black Widow, Blob, Blue Beetle)
#3: (Bullseye, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Carnage, Colleen Wing, Colossus, Cyclops, Dazzler, Deadpool, Doctor Doom)
#4: (Doctor Octopus, Doctor Strange, Drax the Destroyer, Elektra, Falcon, Firestar, Foggy Nelson, Franklin Richards, Ghost Rider, Gorgon)
#5: (Green Goblin, Havok, Hulk, Human Torch, Iceman, Invisible Woman, Iron Fist, Iron Man, Kang the Conqueror, Kingpin)
#6: (Loki, Luke Cage, Magik, Magneto, Marvel Girl, Moon Knight, Mystique, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Nightcrawler, Nova)
#7: (Quasar, Punisher, Scarlet Witch, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Storm, Thanos, Thor, Tigra, Vision)
#8: (War Machine, Warlock, Wonder Man, Wolverine, X-23, Yellowjacket, Zemo)(more)Let me know when you’re ready for me to continue!

Me: Please continue

ChatGPT:
Continuing the list of profiles from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983-1984 series):
#9: (Aaron Stack, Adam X, Annihilus, Black Talon, Captain Britain, Doctor Voodoo, Dreadnought, Galactus, Green Goblin (Hobgoblin), Hellcat)
#10: (Hercules, Kid Kaiju, Kraven the Hunter, Longshot, Morbius, Night Thrasher, Quicksilver, Shanna the She-Devil, Silver Sable, Squirrel Girl)
#11: (Thunderbird, Toad, Viper, White Queen, Yellowjacket, Zabu)

This completes the list of profiles from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983-1984 series). If you need anything else or have further requests, just let me know!

Me:
What about the remaining issues? There were 15 total

ChatGPT:
Apologies for the oversight! Here’s the complete and accurate list of profiles from The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983-1984 series) across all 15 issues:
#8: (War Machine, Warlock, Wonder Man, Wolverine, Yellowjacket, Zemo)
#9: (Captain Britain, Crystal, Dreadnought, Hellcat, Kid Kaiju, Longshot, Morbius, Quicksilver)
#10: (Shanna the She-Devil, Silver Sable, Squirrel Girl, Toad, Viper, White Queen, Thunderbolt, Yellowjacket)
#11: (Lizard, Mantis, Moonstone, Quasar, Sif, U.S. Agent, Warlock, Wasp)
#12: (Batroc the Leaper, Beast, Black Bolt, Black Cat, Captain Marvel, Cloak, Dagger)
#13: (Hercules, Iron Fist, Man-Thing, Moondragon, Nick Fury, Night Thrasher)
#14: (Rogue, Sabretooth, She-Hulk, Silver Sable, Valkyrie, War Machine)
#15: (Karnak, Wonder Man, X-Force, Wolverine)

This completes the list of all profiles across the 15 issues. If you have any other requests or need more information, just let me know!

9/30/2024 6:06 am  #4

Too many errors to list.

Board footera