Who Watches the Watchers - Forum for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe & Similar Works

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/13/2022 1:05 pm  #1

Handbook profiles announcement - Marvel Voices: Pride 2022

Just been given permission that the handbookers can let the public know there are some more Handbook profiles on the way. Marvel Voices: Pride#1 (2022) will include six brand new profiles alongside the new stories within. As ever, good sales may encourage the chance of more profiles in other publications, or even full new handbooks, so please do feel free to promote this to other handbook fans and to ask your retailers to put an order in - deadline for retailers to do so is the 16th, so don't delay!

5/13/2022 2:49 pm  #2

Re: Handbook profiles announcement - Marvel Voices: Pride 2022

Good to see new profiles coming! I know you cant comment on who but i'm guessing 2 of the profiled will be Somnus and Escapade.

5/15/2022 11:46 am  #3

The Marvel Voices one-shots seem an especially good place to put Handbook profiles. (Not that there are any bad places to put Handbook profiles.)

5/15/2022 12:29 pm  #4

This is great! I love last year's Marvel's Voices: Pride, so now knowing the 2022 version includes handbook profiles as well, I can't wait!

Board footera